Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ] BETH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #35587  by Sammy
 Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:31 am
WIN previews from this beaut!

#35592  by Keefar
 Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:32 pm
yes so glad to have Beth back - her sexy curves, big titties, sweet ass and delicious pussy are awesome.
love her sexy voice too, gets me so hard....
 #35604  by Keefar
 Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:56 am
Sammy wrote:
Kriss_De_Valnor_ wrote:You need to buy a standalone VR set like Quest 2. A standalone means you need no PC in this case because VR set will play videos for you. Just copy them (videos) from your PC/laptop to internal Quest 2 storage and you are ready to have a VR date with Miss Honour May ;) Or Beth ;)

What Kriss said :D

hearing that a Quest 3 is to be released in the coming months. is it worthwhile getting a Quest 2 cheap (since prices have gone down) or wait for Quest 3. Also will your VR videos work well with a Quest 3??
 #35605  by Sammy
 Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:03 pm
More Beth WIN previews for you! :)

#35606  by Sammy
 Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:05 pm
and USJ sneak peeks! :D

#35608  by Kriss_De_Valnor_
 Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:29 pm
Keefar wrote:
Sammy wrote:
Kriss_De_Valnor_ wrote:You need to buy a standalone VR set like Quest 2. A standalone means you need no PC in this case because VR set will play videos for you. Just copy them (videos) from your PC/laptop to internal Quest 2 storage and you are ready to have a VR date with Miss Honour May ;) Or Beth ;)

What Kriss said :D

hearing that a Quest 3 is to be released in the coming months. is it worthwhile getting a Quest 2 cheap (since prices have gone down) or wait for Quest 3. Also will your VR videos work well with a Quest 3??

It depends on the price of Quest 3 and your budget. I'm very happy with Quest 2, it plays 8K VR content without problems so I don't think I will buy the next generation. However Quest 3 will be better (better lenses with higher resolution -------> better VR experience) and faster so it will be able to play incoming 12 or 16K VR videos. And it is a crucial thing because I don't think Quest 2 will handle a 16K VR content.

Performance:
Oculus Go up to 6K VR
Quest 2 up to 8K VR (but who knows it may run smoothly at 10K VR)
Quest 3 up to 10/12/16K VR (but again - no one knows yet)

I'm assuming all VR videos will work well on Quest 3 because this platform (Meta Quest) is backward compatible and what is more important here VR videos are using multiplatform format .mp4 you can play on any fast enough VR devices.