Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ] BETH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #27526  by Altarion
 Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:32 pm
deathr0w wrote:
Altarion wrote:
deathr0w wrote:I'll see what we can do :)

Any news on that?

Our editor is working on some of the newer content, but there are 2 Beth scenes on his list - We'll get them on ASAP :)

Any information on how the editor's work is progressing? Did he get to Beth's scenes already?
 #27527  by Will
 Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:02 pm
Altarion wrote:
deathr0w wrote:
Altarion wrote:Any news on that?

Our editor is working on some of the newer content, but there are 2 Beth scenes on his list - We'll get them on ASAP :)

Any information on how the editor's work is progressing? Did he get to Beth's scenes already?

Beth's content was cut yesterday and should be up on the site within the next few days! Thanks for bearing with us! :D
 #27534  by Altarion
 Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:10 am
The wait was definitely worth it.
Beth is great as always. And this somewhat new camera angle with Beth lying down completely is quite the sight.

Just a small question/issue:
I downloaded the Full HD version of the scene. The format is 1520:848. Other Full HD scenes are 1920:1080.
Is this an error, or did you guys change up some things? And if you wanted to change it, may I ask about the reason for that change?
 #27535  by Will
 Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:05 pm
Altarion wrote:The wait was definitely worth it.
Beth is great as always. And this somewhat new camera angle with Beth lying down completely is quite the sight.

Just a small question/issue:
I downloaded the Full HD version of the scene. The format is 1520:848. Other Full HD scenes are 1920:1080.
Is this an error, or did you guys change up some things? And if you wanted to change it, may I ask about the reason for that change?

Thanks for your feedback on the scene. I've just checked out the Full HD version myself and you're correct, I'm not too sure how this has happened, but it will be fixed on Monday morning when I get into the office. :D Thanks for your patience
 #27804  by Altarion
 Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:53 pm
Will wrote:Thanks for your feedback on the scene. I've just checked out the Full HD version myself and you're correct, I'm not too sure how this has happened, but it will be fixed on Monday morning when I get into the office. :D Thanks for your patience

Looks like this issue occured again.
Beth's latest scene "The Audition Pt 1" and Hannah Brooks' scene "Just Relax" have the a size problem. Both are 1520x848.
(Talking about the full hd downloads)
(And while talking about slight issues: The volume in Hannah's scene seems rather low)
 #27809  by deathr0w
 Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:42 pm
Altarion wrote:
Will wrote:Thanks for your feedback on the scene. I've just checked out the Full HD version myself and you're correct, I'm not too sure how this has happened, but it will be fixed on Monday morning when I get into the office. :D Thanks for your patience

Beth's latest scene "The Audition Pt 1" and Hannah Brooks' scene "Just Relax" have the a size problem. Both are 1520x848.
(And while talking about slight issues: The volume in Hannah's scene seems rather low)

Thanks for the feedback one the resolutions - it looks like there was an issue with the encoding - we'll re-encode the files and get them replaced. I'll ask Will to update the thread once they've fixed.
 #27821  by deathr0w
 Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:49 pm
Altarion wrote:

The files have all been updated - The Full HD files will now be 1920 x 1080. It looks like a handful of other clips had the same issue so we've been back and fixed them all. I will look into the audio on the Hannah Brooks clip and see if there's anything we can do to that.
 #27868  by Altarion
 Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:24 pm
Was this the last one of Beth's scenes?
If so, please book her back ad soon as possible.