Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ] BETH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #9687  by admin
 Thu May 02, 2013 9:15 am
Australasia wrote:
lee wrote:I think there was about 9 in the end.

Any chance we could see one of them soon? ;)

HI, Yes they will be available soon, however there are 30 other models with scenes ready, but with 2 updates a day they shouldnt take long for Beths to hit the site :D
 #9757  by alexalex246
 Thu May 09, 2013 3:39 pm
arsenal_fanboy wrote:I understand people's frustration, one scene should have at least been up by now but it's up to the guys. If you take today's vid Faye is appearing on a reupload from weird wanks yet she don't have any other new scenes. It does make you scratch your head and think cant at least one be released, fair enough there are loads of models that need to be seen but I'm sure the viewers won't mind not seeing laula, penny or even Toni Lou for a week which would allow more newer models to be seen.

I ain't raging or anything just saying I get the frustration of others.

What frustration?
 #9762  by admin
 Fri May 10, 2013 2:06 pm
All i can say is that i can't please everyone all of the time and it's a good job that we now update twice a day rather than the once as it used to be as it would take even longer for you guys to see your favourite models. However, as it annoys me that i cant keep EVERYONE happy all of the time, i will try and solve this issue of who appears next on the site and i will take suggestions. I have made a thread here viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2701 and all you need to do is state who you want to appear on the site for the following day, i will then try to accommodate as many different requests as possible.
 #9763  by mikelabranga
 Fri May 10, 2013 2:38 pm
lee, don't worry about it. it's usually one, maybe two persons that do the majority of the complaining around here, and that's to be expected in any forum.

I patiently waited for all the Hayley Marie Coppin scenes as I knew you and your crew did the best to showcase all models to suit a variety of tastes. For those that can't wait, just buy the darn DVD and support WIN.

I appreciate that you do things like the fasttrack thread but you don't really have to do this! The fact that you put our requests/fantasies into reality is way good enough for me.

Thanks to you and your crew lee. I don't think you get that enough :P
 #9899  by BadgerBoy999
 Mon May 27, 2013 11:11 am
I love the scenes so far with Beth she is a big favourite of mine :) Are there plans to shoot her again? Would love a virtual sex scene ;)
 #9900  by admin
 Mon May 27, 2013 11:43 am
BadgerBoy999 wrote:I love the scenes so far with Beth she is a big favourite of mine :) Are there plans to shoot her again? Would love a virtual sex scene ;)

We could shoot Beth again, depends if you guys want her back enough .... here is what we have shot with beth upto now, some of these scenes are still unreleased :D

preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg
 #9918  by Australasia
 Tue May 28, 2013 1:19 am
Add my name to the list as well; I can't get enough of Beth and would love to see her again! :D