Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ] BETH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #13799  by jampot
 Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:42 am
Lee, great update today, for me I think it works well (as in this video) when the model keep her panties around her ankles/thighs etc. Something very sexy about that. If a model just chucks them away out of shot I personally start to lose interest...Keep up the great work!
 #13801  by ThreeFold
 Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:06 pm
Strong update from Beth again, I thought she did the slightly crazy gf sister thing really well. Nice to see the variation in the scenes and how the girls act toward the viewer.
 #13806  by admin
 Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:17 am
jampot wrote:Lee, great update today, for me I think it works well (as in this video) when the model keep her panties around her ankles/thighs etc. Something very sexy about that. If a model just chucks them away out of shot I personally start to lose interest...Keep up the great work!

I agree, the panties are much better when they stay, thanks for the feedback :D
 #13847  by jampot
 Sun May 03, 2015 6:27 am
Another great update today, perfect panties for upskirt viewing, the smaller the better imo. Good zoom shots too, would like to see more zoom shots. Get our noses in the girls knickers :D
 #13848  by admin
 Sun May 03, 2015 7:07 am
jampot wrote:Another great update today, perfect panties for upskirt viewing, the smaller the better imo. Good zoom shots too, would like to see more zoom shots. Get our noses in the girls knickers :D

I agree, i love the zooming close into the panties too, we are doing much more of the closer in shots :D
 #13955  by jampot
 Mon May 25, 2015 10:05 am
Wow, where do I start ? "Office wank reward" in my opinion is the finest upskirt video not only on this site but I think I have ever seen. This is (so far) your crowning glory, your pièce de résistance. A bench mark in upskirt panty erotica. So lets get started as to why I feel so strongly about this video. Beth is perfect, her acting skills are top notch and in all videos she is relaxed and clearly enjoying the roll play. Make up good too. Now then, the outfit, again every thing perfect, the tight blouse. The short skirt, this is key to great up skirt scenes and would be a staple in all the videos I my opinion. Why? Because too many potentially good/great scenes have longer dresses and just end in the way, drooping over the panties in shot etc. I know this is a "upskirt" site but we do need a clear unobscured view.The Katie Louise scene " Your hard at work" problematic dress is a good eg. Moving on, wonderful lacey hold up stockings finished off by killer black heels which I am glad to say featured in shot on a few occasions (see a previous post re heels out of shot.) Also, something I feel is often missing from erotic videos is the model is already from the start dressed in an semi undress nature i.e the out fit is a "fantasy" outfit. For eg S & S revealed from the start... This in my opinion a mistake, it kills the realism as no real situation would arise in real life. I think scenes should start with clothes and outfits that a model would feel comfortable in walking down the street. This scene nails it AND its still sexy as hell.

On to the video...Beth starting legs crossed working perfectly as the panty voyeur looks on, perfect tease. Anticipation raised in what is in store in the coming minutes. We get heels and legs. Lovely panties are revealed, a nice and simple multi coloured thong and it works a treat. Beths perfectly shaven pussy a sight to behold and even looks a little wet. Near the end of the scene I am thrilled we got an (sadly all too brief) panties round ankles shot with gusset in shot, pause is your friend on that one guys, but it was there! So thank you for listening to your fans feedback, must make it longer next time, if the panties drop off... dissolve, edit , whatever get em back on! Sadly the panties did drop never to be seen for the rest of the video and turned more into a wank it now scene but I think you are forgiven for such a strong 90%

So all in all a wonderful bit of work, well done to all those involved. I understand that the above is just one guys opinion and I must be careful with "your doing it right/wrong" approach. If this was my website this would be the template for upskirt panty fetish scenes....

To infinity and beeeeeyond !!!