Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN] CHLOE TOY

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #26342  by mixersmix
 Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:25 am
Gotta say Chloe's latest WIN scene entitled 'My Little Friend' is in my opinion one of the best scenes on the site ever. She has a tight sexy black dress on, she has sexy black heels. There is something about her voice too. Plus listening to other people moan which turns her on is such a sexy idea. Please more like this.
 #26345  by Will
 Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:26 am
mixersmix wrote:Gotta say Chloe's latest WIN scene entitled 'My Little Friend' is in my opinion one of the best scenes on the site ever. She has a tight sexy black dress on, she has sexy black heels. There is something about her voice too. Plus listening to other people moan which turns her on is such a sexy idea. Please more like this.

Thanks for the feedback! We've got plenty more scenes from Chloe to come! I think Chloe Toy fans are in for a treat! :)