Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [DBJ][LT] LOUISE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #16389  by deathr0w
 Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:22 pm
touri wrote:I'll say it again.
Can we have a video of Louise from Lingerie Tales?
You seem to be showing all the other girls.

Not all models agreed to be published on WIN which is why Louise's scenes haven't been published on there. The LT scenes which have been published so far are either current or new WankitNow models, Ashleigh Doll, Katie T, Emma, Carly Rae etc :)
 #17055  by Billguy
 Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:29 pm
Louise is one of my favorites. Definitely in the top 5 with Jayne and Charlie Rose. I was very pleased to see a new video of hers. I never saw this LT site. I am a bit disappointed that that isn't included in the bundle deal but oh well.

I just googled the LT site. It seems it's not available yet. I must not have understood. So it's new and up in coming? Does that mean it will be a part of the bundle later?
 #17056  by Steph
 Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:13 pm
Billguy wrote:Louise is one of my favorites. Definitely in the top 5 with Jayne and Charlie Rose. I was very pleased to see a new video of hers. I never saw this LT site. I am a bit disappointed that that isn't included in the bundle deal but oh well.

I just googled the LT site. It seems it's not available yet. I must not have understood. So it's new and up in coming? Does that mean it will be a part of the bundle later?

There is information about LT on this thread :-) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4220
 #17761  by Billguy
 Tue May 17, 2016 7:56 am
I really hope we see some more of Louise!

I wish I knew her last name so I could see if she was on any other sites too.
 #17767  by Russ
 Tue May 17, 2016 9:58 am
She recently appeared on Downblouseloving, and I've seen her in a top-shelf mag (Club 42-5), but other than that, nothing.
 #18011  by wmws
 Sun May 29, 2016 5:40 am
Is she coming to shoot for DBJ soon? Or is she only doing lingerie tales?