Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [DBJ][LT] LOUISE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #19844  by Steph
 Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:27 pm
arsenal_fanboy wrote:Can u also try doin the art teacher suggestion I made, students has to draw teachers tits as there is no other replacement, gets aroused etc

I think this scene would be better for a model that will do WIN, its not really a downblouse scene if the model has her boobs out completely for people to draw them, so maybe it could be a nude drawing class with a teacher :-)
 #20104  by eddy15
 Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:04 pm
Hope the USJ vids are coming soon

its a shame Katie stopped shooting open leg
 #20184  by Steph
 Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:06 am
I'm not going to be able to get her teacher scene on this week, it is currently scheduled to go on the site in December however I can't give you an exact date because as I have said before the upload schedule does get moved around a lot and I wouldn't want to be blamed for giving you a specific date and then having to move the scene if you have taken out a membership. So I would suggest if it is only Louise's scene that you are signing up for then to avoid disappointment only take out a new membership when you see her video live on the site :-)
 #20626  by eddy15
 Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:48 am
She seemed to be coming up on upskirtjerk but has gone, what happened please????