Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ] FAYE RAMPTON

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #23979  by dq8203
 Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:54 pm
Dont think anyone has looked sexier in the cop outfit than Faye did in today's scene. She pulls it off big time! Need to put my eyes back in :shock:

Would love to see her and/or other models doing a cop training type of role play. As in you are a recent recruit in their training and haven't being doing so well in some of the tests (fitness tests / exams etc) and you are called In to her office and one of the lead instructors for a warning.. but instead she decides to motivate and encourage you in a special kind of way ;)
Could also do the same type of role play with a army/ military type uniform.
 #23993  by Gingerhead
 Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:00 am
dq8203 wrote:Dont think anyone has looked sexier in the cop outfit than Faye did in today's scene. She pulls it off big time! Need to put my eyes back in :shock:

Would love to see her and/or other models doing a cop training type of role play. As in you are a recent recruit in their training and haven't being doing so well in some of the tests (fitness tests / exams etc) and you are called In to her office and one of the lead instructors for a warning.. but instead she decides to motivate and encourage you in a special kind of way ;)
Could also do the same type of role play with a army/ military type uniform.

Awesome! Glad you like it! We were discussing doing a scene like this and ordering some outfits for it. We will keep you posted when we shoot it :D
 #28277  by Falstaff
 Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:24 pm
Any chance you could try and get Faye Rampton in for another shoot? I see on her Twitter she's recently done a shoot with Lucy Gresty, I'd love to see her back as well. :)
 #28285  by deathr0w
 Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:13 pm
Falstaff wrote:Any chance you could try and get Faye Rampton in for another shoot? I see on her Twitter she's recently done a shoot with Lucy Gresty, I'd love to see her back as well. :)

I'll put the feelers out :D