Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][BB] LUCY ALEXANDRA

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #29680  by Jinx1
 Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:21 pm
WoW! How have I never seen Lucy before....? Shall have to revise my Top 10 Favourite girls list I think, LoL!
What a gorgeous blonde she is, petite with lovely large natural boobies. Do any of you Lucy fans out there know (there are thousands I am sure), if she has shot any videos of her playing with and licking her own nipples?
Many thanks,
Jinx
 #29737  by admin
 Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:21 pm
Jinx1 wrote:WoW! How have I never seen Lucy before....? Shall have to revise my Top 10 Favourite girls list I think, LoL!
What a gorgeous blonde she is, petite with lovely large natural boobies. Do any of you Lucy fans out there know (there are thousands I am sure), if she has shot any videos of her playing with and licking her own nipples?
Many thanks,
Jinx

I'm sure shes done quite a few but i can't direct you to any :(
 #29883  by jbd
 Sun May 03, 2020 7:24 pm
Did the shoot with Sapphire go ahead? If yes, are there screenshot? If not, hope it happens sometime. That would be an excellent pairing.
 #29889  by Steph
 Tue May 05, 2020 5:05 pm
jbd wrote:Did the shoot with Sapphire go ahead? If yes, are there screenshot? If not, hope it happens sometime. That would be an excellent pairing.

Yes the shoot went ahead, it was shot in VR but we will get some promotional pictures on soon :)
 #30293  by Falstaff
 Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:06 am
Surprised there were no posts about Lucy's newest shoot — she has still got it! Standouts for me were of course "Anal Antics" and especially "Strip Tease." The lighting is so nice, and Lucy's performances + the cum visuals are all superb. Would love to see her back for more, hopefully doing some hard virtual sex
 #30299  by deathr0w
 Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:32 pm
Falstaff wrote:Surprised there were no posts about Lucy's newest shoot — she has still got it! Standouts for me were of course "Anal Antics" and especially "Strip Tease." The lighting is so nice, and Lucy's performances + the cum visuals are all superb. Would love to see her back for more, hopefully doing some hard virtual sex

Thanks for the feedback! We've got a few scenes left from Lucy, but hopefully we'll have her back pretty soon! She's great at the scenes, really good at acting them out :D