Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][BB] LUCY ALEXANDRA

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #26054  by Falstaff
 Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:05 pm
Just wanted to say that her "Distracting Nip Slip" video is incredible! The looks she gives to the camera just ooze sex appeal, and the quiet classroom setting really enhances it. Then when she motions you over and begins jerking you off while the class is right there (those glances), only to rub cum all over her boobs and zip her shirt up! Seriously one of the sexiest scenes I've ever seen. I love it when it's implied the model have to go about the rest of her day covered in cum. (Sophia Delane's "Bust on my tits" is another video that does this, and it's so, so sexy). Bravo to you and Lucy Alexandra, this video is a new favorite!
 #26055  by Steph
 Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:09 pm
Falstaff wrote:Just wanted to say that her "Distracting Nip Slip" video is incredible! The looks she gives to the camera just ooze sex appeal, and the quiet classroom setting really enhances it. Then when she motions you over and begins jerking you off while the class is right there (those glances), only to rub cum all over her boobs and zip her shirt up! Seriously one of the sexiest scenes I've ever seen. I love it when it's implied the model have to go about the rest of her day covered in cum. (Sophia Delane's "Bust on my tits" is another video that does this, and it's so, so sexy). Bravo to you and Lucy Alexandra, this video is a new favorite!

Glad you enjoyed the scene :-)
 #26200  by brb22
 Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:45 pm
I really liked Lucy Alexandra scene Learn Your Place, may you do more scenes like that with other models.
 #29660  by jbd
 Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:26 am
Could I request the following: a scene with her in satin panties, virtual anal, confidence booster and one of the newer style titwank videos
 #29664  by Keefar
 Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:59 am
Did I hear right that Lucy is coming back to WIN?
If so, could we get some photos when it happens please....absolutely love her :oops:
 #29669  by deathr0w
 Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:58 am
Keefar wrote:Did I hear right that Lucy is coming back to WIN?
If so, could we get some photos when it happens please....absolutely love her :oops:

We'll have the footage tomorrow, I'll get some screens up :) Lucy is also shooting for WankitNowVR :D