Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][BB] LUCY ALEXANDRA

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #25306  by Steph
 Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:08 am
kentknight wrote:These look great! I love the look of the "Domme" one with the crop and PVC dress! I see Dolly did one of these recently, I hope you can do more of these with other girls, they work so well especially if the girl is good at "dirty talking" ;-) They make a nice scenario and have a lot of scope for the girls to put their own personality into it. :-)

We have done a few of these recently and will continue to with the girls that are good at that kind of dirty talk :-)
 #25334  by kentknight
 Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:45 am
Steph wrote:
kentknight wrote:These look great! I love the look of the "Domme" one with the crop and PVC dress! I see Dolly did one of these recently, I hope you can do more of these with other girls, they work so well especially if the girl is good at "dirty talking" ;-) They make a nice scenario and have a lot of scope for the girls to put their own personality into it. :-)

We have done a few of these recently and will continue to with the girls that are good at that kind of dirty talk :-)

Thanks, that is brilliant news! :D
 #25786  by Gingerhead
 Thu May 31, 2018 4:26 pm
Lucy will be tomorrow's update on DBJ!

https://twitter.com/DownblouseJerk/stat ... 9296357376

lucy-alexandra-distracting-nip-slip-108.jpg
lucy-alexandra-distracting-nip-slip-121.jpg
lucy-alexandra-distracting-nip-slip-130.jpg

Lucy is your college tutor and you have always had the hots for her, when she asks the college class to do some revision you quickly get side tracked by her big tits. She never wears a bra and you can see straight down her blouse, it doesn't take long for your cock to get hard and you wonder of you would be able to get away with having a wank over her without anyone noticing.
 #25790  by Gingerhead
 Thu May 31, 2018 5:00 pm
Lucy will be tomorrow's update on WIN!

https://twitter.com/wankitnow/status/10 ... 2654942211

lucy-alexandra-youre-not-shy-106.jpg
lucy-alexandra-youre-not-shy-118.jpg
lucy-alexandra-youre-not-shy-128.jpg

Lucy has enjoyed the college reunion and you have ended up in your old classroom together, you both work your old uniform and Lucy is currently bursting out of her shirt and you are struggling to keep your eyes off them. You tell her that you had a huge crush on her back in college and Lucy is surprised you never told her, she can see that you are getting turned on by her short uniform so decides to have some fun with you.
 #25937  by Gingerhead
 Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:49 pm
Tomorrow's update on DBJ! LUCY!

You have asked Lucy to clean the shelves in the office and when she does you decide to hang around and watch, Lucy knows you are being cheeky and tells you that she always catches you trying to look down her top at her big tits. As you are her boss she decides to let you get away with it and even let you have a bit of fun, she tells you to take your dick out and have a wank while she teases you with her enhanced tits and hard nipples.