Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] GEORGIE LYALL

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #17246  by wmws
 Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:20 am
Were you able to contact her via the adultwork website?
 #17390  by wmws
 Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:23 am
I would vote for her too, if she would respond... Has there been any progress in contacting her?
 #17404  by deathr0w
 Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:11 am
wankoff wrote:http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1099590
Last Login (Today, 2016-04-20) on the Adult Work site.

Has anyone got any other details apart from that AW page, I've sent her a message on there but only got an automated reply, if anyone has a direct email etc just let us know :D
 #17413  by wmws
 Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:11 pm
The AdultWork website has her email and SMS.

Also apparently has an alert system that you could set up to alert you when she is online or doing webcam.
 #17415  by deathr0w
 Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:32 pm
wmws wrote:The AdultWork website has her email and SMS.

Also apparently has an alert system that you could set up to alert you when she is online or doing webcam.

I've messaged her on AW already but I would rather use a modelling site, Twitter or direct email address so she knows exactly who we are. I didn't get a reply to our last messages and the lack of activity on her current Twitter, if that's hers? Would suggest she's not actively seeking this kind of work. Hopefully she is interested , let's wait and see :geek:
 #17416  by wmws
 Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:30 am
I don't think that twitter is hers...

I thought that the AdultWork email was her direct email (I didn't check) so I was confused when you said you didn't have any email address.