Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] GEORGIE LYALL

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #27468  by Falstaff
 Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:34 am
deathr0w wrote:Unfortunately it didn't happen, but we're in the process of setting some new days for the shoot.

When you do schedule a new shoot, could you do a cum video with her with the same look as her most recent video "Trouble in Paradise"? Bikini + hair let down is a stunning combination on Georgie! :D
 #27479  by deathr0w
 Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:30 pm
Falstaff wrote:
deathr0w wrote:Unfortunately it didn't happen, but we're in the process of setting some new days for the shoot.

When you do schedule a new shoot, could you do a cum video with her with the same look as her most recent video "Trouble in Paradise"? Bikini + hair let down is a stunning combination on Georgie! :D

Sounds good :D - We'll keep this in mind for when we next get Georgie in :D
 #27676  by Falstaff
 Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:14 am
More cumshots like the one in Georgie's most recent "In the Ass pt. 1" please! Perfect amount, consistency, and color.

I'm not usually big on that type of video, but I really enjoyed this one because it didn't have any humiliation or degradation. All in all, an amazing video and surely one of Georgie's best yet!
 #27700  by admin
 Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:48 am
slickrick123 wrote:A little confused, this is now the third vid in less than a week now shown for Georgie on win? I mean that could have been used to showcase another girl like Rachael c, who only had one usj vid released.

Yes that does seem like a bad rotation of models, i'll look into it :)
 #27706  by Will
 Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:24 am
slickrick123 wrote:A little confused, this is now the third vid in less than a week now shown for Georgie on win? I mean that could have been used to showcase another girl like Rachael c, who only had one usj vid released.

There is a Rachael C video scheduled for Wednesday, her scenes have been cut but were rendering over the weekend. :?
 #27710  by BobJones148
 Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:05 am

Congratulations 3 in 2 days! :roll:

Rachael C "Bikini Impressions" - BB Feb 12th
    Rachael C "Hello Stranger" - WIN Feb 13th
    Rachael C "Behind On The Rent" - USJ Feb 13th

If you like that sort of thing, I prefer the slimmer girls.
 #27711  by BobJones148
 Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:36 am
NO! Actually 4 in 2 days!

Rachael C "A Good Tip" - DBJ Feb 12th
    Rachael C "Bikini Impressions" - BB Feb 12th
    Rachael C "Hello Stranger" - WIN Feb 13th
    Rachael C "Behind On The Rent" - USJ Feb 13th