Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] ASHLEY JAY

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #28163  by BobJones148
 Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:45 pm
Erm.... Biking/sporty gear, short skirt and thong..

We've spent the afternoon biking in the Yorkshire Dales on lovely summers day. But I have accidentally fallen off my bike due to a wreckless driver and straight in to some nettles. In sever pain and miles from any medical assistance, there is only one thing for it. She realises she is going to have to pull her panties to the side and piss on the nettle stings to bring some alleviation.

Yes i know, I'm worse than a episode of Last of the Summer Wine. :lol: ...I'm not paid to come up with this shit. Look just anything that means she has to pull her panties to the side or down and show us where her wee comes from... ;) :D

Cheers!
 #30968  by INDIASIA
 Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:11 pm
deathr0w wrote:
laxtheman wrote:Is there any Vr scenes left for her??

I'll have to find out - we'll be booking her again for another shoot, working on dates now :D

please get her back on WIN .She is awesome :)
ashley-jay-sperm-donation-102.jpg
ashley-jay-sperm-donation-106.jpg
ashley-jay-sperm-donation-117.jpg
ashley-jay-sperm-donation-119.jpg
ashley-jay-sperm-donation-124.jpg
ashley-jay-sperm-donation-125.jpg
ashley-jay-sperm-donation-134.jpg
ashley-jay-sperm-donation-136.jpg
ashley-jay-sperm-donation-139.jpg
ashley-jay-sperm-donation-157.jpg
 #31007  by deathr0w
 Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:40 pm
INDIASIA wrote:
deathr0w wrote:
laxtheman wrote:Is there any Vr scenes left for her??

I'll have to find out - we'll be booking her again for another shoot, working on dates now :D

please get her back on WIN .She is awesome :) ashley-jay-sperm-donation-102.jpgashley-jay-sperm-donation-106.jpgashley-jay-sperm-donation-117.jpgashley-jay-sperm-donation-119.jpgashley-jay-sperm-donation-124.jpgashley-jay-sperm-donation-125.jpgashley-jay-sperm-donation-134.jpgashley-jay-sperm-donation-136.jpgashley-jay-sperm-donation-139.jpgashley-jay-sperm-donation-157.jpg

Good news! I've got her back in for Monday 23rd , 27th and 30th November! Let us know any ideas for scenes :D