Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [BB][DBJ] MILLIE FENTON

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #23099  by kentknight
 Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:49 pm
@Gingerhead > Are you a member of the site admin team? Sorry if you are, but if not, I am confused as to why it is necessary for you to keep adding links to the girls on nearly every post in the Forum? It's a little annoying as it looks like there are new posts to read on each girl, when in fact, there isn't? :-(
 #23104  by Steph
 Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:54 am
kentknight wrote:@Gingerhead > Are you a member of the site admin team? Sorry if you are, but if not, I am confused as to why it is necessary for you to keep adding links to the girls on nearly every post in the Forum? It's a little annoying as it looks like there are new posts to read on each girl, when in fact, there isn't? :-(

Gingerhead is part of the admin team and we are just letting member know who is on what site each day and linking the twitter previews, some people who come on the forum aren't always members so we are trying to drive the forum traffic to the sites :-) ....... there is a method to our madness :lol:
 #23126  by kentknight
 Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:46 am
Oh! Thanks for explaining! That makes perfect sense now then, sorry! :-) I didn't realize that non members could access the forum, I thought it was members only, which is why I was confused. Thanks again, good idea to use Twitter to promote the site. :-)
 #23324  by marklambo
 Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:01 pm
Anyone would love Millie dressed as she was in her latest USJ scene but thinking realistically would a teacher dress like that? Loool.

I think scenes like this could work with the girl wearing a simple blouse and just "undoes her buttons" to show the student more.

Yh we can all imagine fantasies and get mesmerised by it but would be nice to see some more realistic scenes :)
 #23327  by admin
 Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:38 pm
marklambo wrote:Anyone would love Millie dressed as she was in her latest USJ scene but thinking realistically would a teacher dress like that? Loool.

I think scenes like this could work with the girl wearing a simple blouse and just "undoes her buttons" to show the student more.

Yh we can all imagine fantasies and get mesmerised by it but would be nice to see some more realistic scenes :)

When would your teacher encourage you to masturbate? It's all fantasy, just go with it ;)