Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [BB][DBJ] MILLIE FENTON

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #29460  by deathr0w
 Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:59 pm
laxtheman wrote:FYI, I think Millie does dirty talk for babestation. Would have been good to see her doing the same for your sites! Maybe u can try in future??

Last time we spoke she was just doing the day time (regular chat) but, i'll find out if that's changed ;)
 #29839  by Therocky88
 Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:37 pm
deathr0w wrote:
laxtheman wrote:FYI, I think Millie does dirty talk for babestation. Would have been good to see her doing the same for your sites! Maybe u can try in future??

Last time we spoke she was just doing the day time (regular chat) but, i'll find out if that's changed ;)

she was amazing in babestation JOI
 #30363  by deathr0w
 Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:51 am
I've been in touch with Millie. She's informed us that she retired from shooting at the start of the year, so she won't be taking on any future shoots. Millie has retired a few times over the years, hopefully, she makes a come back at some point.