Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] DOLLY

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #19905  by deathr0w
 Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:01 pm
We've recently been in contact with Dolly - Unfortunately we've not been able to work anything out yet in regards to doing higher levels. We offered her an open leg shoot but she wasn't so keen. I think we'll have to give her a couple of months to see which way she goes with it. She's only done one open leg shoot to date from what I can see but it looks like she's doing more soft girl/ girl and spanking content so we'll have to wait and see how things pan out :)
 #19909  by dq8203
 Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:27 pm
Her levels are high enough in my opinion. She should be shooting again at her current levels.. stunt cocks and cumshots, virtual scenes. Plus she's blonde at the moment and looks great lol, get her in before she dyes it again haha
 #20063  by fred25
 Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:54 pm
she's a flake.

exchanged messages with her about custom work and bought a couple - they were ok no more no less, bit disappointed to see them appear on her promo sites being sold on...fair enough commercially for her but I erroneously thought there would be some exclusivity...
 #20992  by MLP
 Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:35 am
deathr0w wrote:We've got a shoot booked with Dolly in March :) She'll be shooting nude with JOI - let us know any scene ideas :D

Open leg nude??
 #21216  by straponslave0
 Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:33 pm
I thought Jaye's scene with her strapon was amazing. Could you do a scene where Dolly and her step-brother are playing truth or dare before a night out or something like that. Dolly thinks shes got a good question and asks if he's still a virgin. He refuses to answer (because he is) so as a forfeit she makes him strip. He then asks if Dolly is still an anal virgin. Dolly says there's no way she's answering that in front of her step-brother (but he could tell she wasn't). So her step-brother gives her a forfeit and says well I can make sure you're not and says Dolly has to take his cock in her arse. Dolly says there no way that's not fair, she jokes and says only if she fucks his arse first her step-brother quickly agrees. Dolly says it's almost as if this was his plan all along. She then uses a strapon on him and talks dirty to him while doing it (humiliating him a bit) but says because he kept up his end of the deal she'll hold up hers. Her step-brother then fucks her arse where she uses even more dirty talk but they both enjoy it and eventually cum.
Thanks keep up the good work.