Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ] ROXI KEOGH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #22677  by deathr0w
 Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:27 pm
Altarion wrote:http://www.boppingbabes.com/v2/albumentry/roxi-keogh-work-hard-wank-hard/

This Image-set got uploaded on BB. But there was no scene.
Does this have to do with the site maintenance?
And Roxi doesn't have a profile on BB anymore.

It looks like Roxi's album has been published in error ahead of schedule. I'll get it re scheduled for the correct date and get the Profile updated. :geek:
 #23762  by dq8203
 Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:57 am
Today's update of her wasn't pre posted here, But just wanted to say... that is how you finish wanking a stunt cock when there is a cumshot!! Alot of the girls do this weird thing where they forget what they should do when the fake cum arrives.
 #24139  by Altarion
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:03 am
We just got Roxi showing us her tattoos in a garage. Now we get to see her as our sexually frustrated step-mom.
In both scenes there is a time gap between the wanking instruction and the virtual sex afterwards. In "Show Me Yours" it's maybe some hours. And in "Naughty Stepmom" maybe half a day.
That's why I don't really understand why you cut it so that the model starts the blow-job in the first scene.
I mean, the wanking instruction is still great. But it seems a bit pointless and it's a bit buggering that the scene ends on the model starting to go down on the stunt-cock.
And then there is Ashley Rider's scene "Slut Next Door". It would make sense that the first scene ends on her going down on you. But it's not this way.

I would like to have it the other way around. If the sex starts right after the wanking, then the scene can end on her starting to suck the dick. But if there is a time gap between wanking and sex, then the scene should just fade out after the wanking.
Maybe I just don't understand why you do it that way. Maybe you could enlighten me.
 #24140  by deathr0w
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:15 am
Altarion wrote:I would like to have it the other way around. If the sex starts right after the wanking, then the scene can end on her starting to suck the dick. But if there is a time gap between wanking and sex, then the scene should just fade out after the wanking.
Maybe I just don't understand why you do it that way. Maybe you could enlighten me.

We do it that way to give the viewer a taste of what to come in part 2, but we'll take the feedback on board and do it the way you've asked on future 2 part scenes if it's possible. :)

I hope you still enjoyed her scenes :D