Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] HONOUR MAY

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #33835  by jbd
 Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:49 pm
jbd wrote:
jbd wrote:Virtual anal scene? Maybe a Continuation of the proper hello scene she did. Also a panty fetish scene, ideally with her in satin panties, finding your stash etc. Glad she's back in. One of the very best

Requested these a while back, plus a scene similar to Lu Elissa's Confidence Booster would be good.

Could I bump these requests from the last time she was due to shoot?
 #33836  by deathr0w
 Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:11 pm
jbd wrote:
jbd wrote:
jbd wrote:Virtual anal scene? Maybe a Continuation of the proper hello scene she did. Also a panty fetish scene, ideally with her in satin panties, finding your stash etc. Glad she's back in. One of the very best

Requested these a while back, plus a scene similar to Lu Elissa's Confidence Booster would be good.

Could I bump these requests from the last time she was due to shoot?

Indeed! We'll see what can be done :D
 #33875  by Keefar
 Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:24 am
can't wait for these - she is one of my all time favs :D
love how she loves to spread her legs towards the camera so we get a great view of her sweet pussy and delicious ass ;)
i can't wait to see the last image - looks like she's on her phone, hopefully talking dirty and telling us to us :lol:
 #33878  by Sammy
 Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:22 am
Thought we'd treat you to some exclusive Upskirt previews of Honour May ;)

#33922  by deathr0w
 Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:19 pm
Steph wrote:
Jjjjjjj8778 wrote:Did you get honour in a nurse uniform? :)

Not this time but she'll be back shooting in a few months and we will have the full shoot wardrobe available :D

Honour is back in June for another shoot! This time we'll be doing the B/G content for WINVR and some more solo content!
 #34012  by sexyboy123
 Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:34 am
Hi, can we get a BG foot job, don't think we've had that before for any model would be nice if honour could be the first. Rose R should defo be top of the list if she does another BG shoot in the future.