Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] HONOUR MAY

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #32957  by mixersmix
 Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:53 pm
This is amazing news, Honour is one of my personal faves

As for scene suggestion, I love the idea of her being the viewers sisters hot friend and who has come home from a night out and the sister had passed out and Honour is in the living room with the nerdy younger brother, it's like Penny L's I'm Game scene

Also I like the idea of her being a therapist, perhaps the viewer is obsessed by thigh high boots so she decides to help him get over his obsession by showing him her collection
 #32959  by samloan58
 Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:29 pm
rampantanal wrote:I'd love to see a virtual anal and a cuckold scene like Laura you dirty cuckold or dolly my cheating wife the dirtier the talk the better

Along the same lines, I would like to a see a scene where you come back home, and you see Honour sucking off and fucking someone else in the bedroom. You watch secretly for a few minutes, and then she sees you. She then tells you to come and watch her getting fucked by a real man and instructs you to jerk off while she is fucking the other man.
 #32960  by samloan58
 Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:31 pm
mixersmix wrote:This is amazing news, Honour is one of my personal faves

As for scene suggestion, I love the idea of her being the viewers sisters hot friend and who has come home from a night out and the sister had passed out and Honour is in the living room with the nerdy younger brother, it's like Penny L's I'm Game scene

Also I like the idea of her being a therapist, perhaps the viewer is obsessed by thigh high boots so she decides to help him get over his obsession by showing him her collection

I like the collection idea as well. That idea would work well with boot fucking scene idea I had mentioned a while back. Here's the link to it: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5709&hilit=boot
 #32962  by jbd
 Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:58 pm
jbd wrote:Virtual anal scene? Maybe a Continuation of the proper hello scene she did. Also a panty fetish scene, ideally with her in satin panties, finding your stash etc. Glad she's back in. One of the very best

Requested these a while back, plus a scene similar to Lu Elissa's Confidence Booster would be good.
 #32970  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:20 am
*please please* could you get honour in the prim pink nurse dress all zipped to the top (pref with one of the normal nurse belts too), she would be incredible in it!! even better would be a massive cumshot down her and then she would zip it back up over the cum, à la old favourites of sophia and tindra’s ‘bust on my tits’ or ‘nurse frost’ !! I loved those ones and the few others you did like it, they were SO hot.
 #33010  by deathr0w
 Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:10 pm
mixersmix wrote:Any update please?

Sorry for the delay, we were waiting on a reply from our videographer. The shoot got delayed by a few days, it should be happening this week on Thursday & Friday. We'll get the screens up as soon as we have the data. It takes a few days for our videographer to upload it.