Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] HONOUR MAY

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #24721  by Gingerhead
 Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:50 pm
jbd wrote:
straponslave0 wrote:Virtual anal or pegging would be amazing.

+1, or both?

Can I also request a scene similar to recently shot with Kate-Anne with silk/satin theme, finishing in the panties? The combo from her USJ, 'let me give you a show' scene would be great. Maybe jerking off the cock with the nightie?

I'm sure we will be able to shoot something like this for you again :)
 #24735  by kentknight
 Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:20 am
deathr0w wrote:
kentknight wrote:I would like to see her as a sexy boos in an office who has caught us doing something wrong and is going to humiliate us to remind us of our position in the firm. There would be lots of upskirt teasing and flashing, pulling thong to one side and to end making us kneel in front of her and jerking off to her to show that we understand who is in charge in future. This same scenario could also be used as a sexy teacher if you prefer. :D

Sounds good! We'll see what can be done!

Thanks! ;-)
 #24746  by kleinigkeit
 Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:39 pm
I don't know if it's too late for suggestions, but I would really love to see Honour May in a scene like the following...

As she sits at her desk, or wherever, she catches me looking up her skirt. She's a little angered, but kind of amused and curious... so she asks me to pull out my cock. I hesitate at first, nervous because I know she won't be impressed. She catches on to this and demands that I whip it out. When I do she laughs and tells me it is tiny and worthless and most certainly not worthy of her. So she tells me I have to stare at the ground from this moment on until she tells me otherwise. I am not worthy and not allowed to look upon her, and at most I may see only a glimpse of her high heels in my periphery. She proceeds to reveal more... spreading her legs, turning around and lifting her skirt, finally removing some clothing, maybe even so far as removing it all and playing with herself. Maybe she puts a finger or a toy in her asshole, a dildo in her pussy, etc. And all the while she is doing this she is describing it all in vivid detail, and I can hear the sounds of her moving and her clothing being removed, the toy sliding in and out of her, her moans, etc. But I am staring at the floor and can see nothing. Finally as she finishes she puts her clothes back on and lets me lift my eyes, not to her's of course, but at least to look up and see that she is dressed or covered and watch her walk out of the room leaving me frustrated. Did she allow me to cum, did she make me ruin it, eat it? That would all depend on her mood.

I see a version of this where it's ambiguous (or even clearly spelled out) whether her and I are the only ones in the room. Maybe there are other men in the room who are better endowed and who were allowed to see, and do, things I could not.