Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] HONOUR MAY

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #24667  by masasaku
 Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:35 am
I would like to see the scene that she placates or persuades the viewer by seductive panty flashing
similar to Harley G 's“Impress You” or Bex's “Persuasive Offer”.
 #24673  by kentknight
 Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:32 am
I would like to see her as a sexy boos in an office who has caught us doing something wrong and is going to humiliate us to remind us of our position in the firm. There would be lots of upskirt teasing and flashing, pulling thong to one side and to end making us kneel in front of her and jerking off to her to show that we understand who is in charge in future. This same scenario could also be used as a sexy teacher if you prefer. :D
 #24685  by deathr0w
 Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:25 am
kentknight wrote:I would like to see her as a sexy boos in an office who has caught us doing something wrong and is going to humiliate us to remind us of our position in the firm. There would be lots of upskirt teasing and flashing, pulling thong to one side and to end making us kneel in front of her and jerking off to her to show that we understand who is in charge in future. This same scenario could also be used as a sexy teacher if you prefer. :D

Sounds good! We'll see what can be done!
 #24696  by jbd
 Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:48 pm
straponslave0 wrote:Virtual anal or pegging would be amazing.

+1, or both?

Can I also request a scene similar to recently shot with Kate-Anne with silk/satin theme, finishing in the panties? The combo from her USJ, 'let me give you a show' scene would be great. Maybe jerking off the cock with the nightie?