Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] ANNA BELLE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #17792  by MLP
 Wed May 18, 2016 9:07 am
Great to see the first vid from Anna Belle put up on WIN so quickly :-)

I'm still a bit unsure if I am a fan of these voyeur type scenes though...
What's everyone else think?

I was pleased to see my issues with the previous vids of this sort were picked up on!
The volume of the video was off :-)
The vids were minimum bg and not solo or gg (I know some prefer solo and gg but that would affect the model's dirty talk!) :-)
The model was talking dirty to herself about what was happening in the video :-)
Great...

... but we clearly saw the vid was a very short compilation of cum-shots with a bit of brief action included :-(
 #18300  by admin
 Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:44 am
tigerone wrote:I thought the way Anna talked through the movie was first class. A great concept and she still managed to get lots of lines in about wanking and spunking. If only she had talked about needing to wank herself and described wanking herself off and needing to spunk, ( not fingering or fucking but wanking ) then it would have been 10 out of 10 instead of a 9. Cracking movie though.

Thanks, we will get this in on the next one :)
 #21466  by deathr0w
 Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:32 am
We've got another shoot with Anna Belle booked for the end of March 30th and 31st - She'll be shooting up to toys :) Let us know any ideas for new scenes!

*UPDATE* - Anna has postponed the shoot - we are looking at dates in June. More news soon :)