Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] LAURA STRAUSS

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #30579  by BobJones148
 Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:16 pm
I see Laura is booked in again, not bothered what she gets up to apart from hope it's at least same levels and fingers crossed it's fingers/toys.

Also, can the lighting, or whatever it is, make her look less pale (last time). Maybe wouldn't hurt to ask her to visit a tanning shop in the 2 weeks till shoot, she always looks even more stunning having been kissed in all the right places by the sun. IMO obviously.
 #30682  by deathr0w
 Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:15 pm
BobJones148 wrote:"27th - 28th - Laura Strauss (All Sites) *Postponed*"

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah, it's disappointing - Laura returned home from a country which changed it's policy on self-isolation on the return to the UK so she had to give it 14 days before shooting :(
 #31118  by BobJones148
 Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:05 am
Scene Suggestion!!!

TITLE - Pole Position

SCENARIO -

Laura is wearing a uniform (see photo) (for reasons not yet defined) and she starts stripping out of it (for a reason not yet defined). She mentions lines such as "I think if i show you my cunt. your pole will soon get in to position." (for reasons not yet defined), "Yes that's it, wank your cock really fast, as i bend over and show you my rear". and "I think you need to enter the pit lane", as she spreads open her cunt (yes i know is cheesy AF, again for reasons not completely apparent)

Now, obviously it needs a little work, but I've clearly done the bulk of it..... :lol:

P.s. If you can get that mate of hers in the photo to show up and join in with some mutual rimming (yes, you guessed it, for reasons not yet defined), that would be just marvellous. :D

#31129  by John
 Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:06 am
BobJones148 wrote:Scene Suggestion!!!

TITLE - Pole Position

SCENARIO -

Laura is wearing a uniform (see photo) (for reasons not yet defined) and she starts stripping out of it (for a reason not yet defined). She mentions lines such as "I think if i show you my cunt. your pole will soon get in to position." (for reasons not yet defined), "Yes that's it, wank your cock really fast, as i bend over and show you my rear". and "I think you need to enter the pit lane", as she spreads open her cunt (yes i know is cheesy AF, again for reasons not completely apparent)

Now, obviously it needs a little work, but I've clearly done the bulk of it..... :lol:

P.s. If you can get that mate of hers in the photo to show up and join in with some mutual rimming (yes, you guessed it, for reasons not yet defined), that would be just marvellous. :D

We'll see what we can do when Laura comes in! :D