Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] LAURA STRAUSS

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #33295  by samloan58
 Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:30 pm
I hope we can get her to do higher levels. I have seen some videos floating around here and there of her hardcore B/G videos she posts on her OnlyFans.

We got her to finally open her legs for WankItNow, maybe now we can go to the next level. :D
 #33298  by Steph
 Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:00 pm
samloan58 wrote:I hope we can get her to do higher levels. I have seen some videos floating around here and there of her hardcore B/G videos she posts on her OnlyFans.

We got her to finally open her legs for WankItNow, maybe now we can go to the next level. :D

Fingers crossed ;)
 #33841  by fishymonger
 Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:31 pm
deathr0w wrote:
HiHo wrote:Thought I'd just nudge her to the top again in the hope of her returning

We can get her back, but she won't do open leg work again - which is what everyone wants to see, right?

Doesn’t bother me as long as the talking is good. :twisted:
 #33842  by samloan58
 Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:39 pm
Although no open leg is a bummer...would still like to see her back on the sites.

Her dominant / cuckold scenes were amazing! Hoping we can get her to do some more again.
 #33843  by TheMiz
 Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:05 pm
deathr0w wrote:
HiHo wrote:Thought I'd just nudge her to the top again in the hope of her returning

We can get her back, but she won't do open leg work again - which is what everyone wants to see, right?

That's really disappointing. Her open leg scenes were fantastic. I hope she will reconsider.
 #33860  by HiHo
 Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:57 am
TheMiz wrote:
deathr0w wrote:

That's really disappointing. Her open leg scenes were fantastic. I hope she will reconsider.

Totally agree with Miz
 #34659  by deathr0w
 Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:55 pm
samloan58 wrote:Maybe we can try her again, perhaps she has changed her mind?

If we got her back we'd like to shoot her as close as possible to the levels she shoots. Unfortunately, she'll only offer us nude shoots - which is quite a way off from the levels she does produce.