Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] LAURA STRAUSS

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #31137  by BobJones148
 Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:32 pm
BobJones148 wrote:I see Laura is booked in again, not bothered what she gets up to apart from hope it's at least same levels and fingers crossed it's fingers/toys.

Also, can the lighting, or whatever it is, make her look less pale (last time). Maybe wouldn't hurt to ask her to visit a tanning shop in the 2 weeks till shoot, she always looks even more stunning having been kissed in all the right places by the sun. IMO obviously.

See what i mean :lol:
 #31253  by deathr0w
 Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:05 pm
BobJones148 wrote:I'd rather she opened her legs and fingered her cunt without saying a word, but beggars can't be choosers. :lol:

We shall see what she gets up to......

We'll be doing some open leg ;) I'll get some previews up tomorrow.
 #31257  by BobJones148
 Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:10 pm
deathr0w wrote:
BobJones148 wrote:I'd rather she opened her legs and fingered her cunt without saying a word, but beggars can't be choosers. :lol:

Ah such wonderful news. Bet you can't get her to say cunt, as in "look at my cunt. That's what you wanted to see isn't it?. my nice juicy cunt."...OK OK i know, I've been spoilt enough...... :lol:
 #31260  by Steph
 Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:40 pm
BobJones148 wrote:
deathr0w wrote:

Ah such wonderful news. Bet you can't get her to say cunt, as in "look at my cunt. That's what you wanted to see isn't it?. my nice juicy cunt."...OK OK i know, I've been spoilt enough...... :lol:

I'll see what I can do ;)
 #31262  by BobJones148
 Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:53 pm
Steph wrote:
BobJones148 wrote:
deathr0w wrote:

I'll see what I can do ;)

Thanks! :D