Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [DBJ][USJ][LT] ARIEL ANDERSSEN

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #24275  by masasaku
 Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:27 pm
I cannot help but request because she is very pretty.

I would love to see teacher's silent upskirt tease if you can shot the scene in UPSKIRTJERK tomorrow...
The viewer don't have to sit in the middle seat in the front row because he know it would be difficult for him to peek up her skirt without being noticed there.
Also, I love how the teacher turns her body so that he can look up her skirt easily when she trys to tease him.

Sorry for many requests...
 #24280  by steven
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:20 am
masasaku wrote:I cannot help but request because she is very pretty.

I would love to see teacher's silent upskirt tease if you can shot the scene in UPSKIRTJERK tomorrow...
The viewer don't have to sit in the middle seat in the front row because he know it would be difficult for him to peek up her skirt without being noticed there.
Also, I love how the teacher turns her body so that he can look up her skirt easily when she trys to tease him.

We love getting requests! We'll definitely do a silent teacher with Ariel today :D
 #24281  by Gingerhead
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:31 pm
masasaku wrote:I cannot help but request because she is very pretty.

We shot a silent teacher tease with Ariel today! Hope you like these preview pics :D

silent teacher 1.jpg
silent teacher 2.jpg
silent teacher 3.jpg
 #24288  by Cacatorak
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:48 pm
marklambo wrote:Nice screens, how soon can u get her on??

I raise the motion that all of her scenes should be made available at once. All in favour say 'aye'. :D