Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Alexa Brooke

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #34797  by samloan58
 Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:20 pm
deathr0w wrote:
deathr0w wrote:As far as I know Alexa isn't looking to shoot right now.

Alexa is back next week! She'll be doing JOI content for WIN / DBJ.

Can we please get a Part 2 version of her "Cheeky Wanker" scene in the same pair of thigh high boots?

A teacher scene similar to her "Perfect Pantyhose" would be great as well where she lets you cum over her pantyhose.

And a similar scene to her "Teacher's Tits" would be amazing.
 #34798  by samloan58
 Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:28 pm
Idea for the Part Two version of her "Cheeky Wanker" scene:

We can have a similar setup again, except this time she purposefully keeps the door unlocked for you. We can have a twist this time where Alexa doesn't hear your sister coming up the stairs. You cum as she enters the room and catches you both naked. The scene ends as Alexa brattily laughs at your sister, and says something like, "I guess we aren't going out now."
 #34801  by deejay
 Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:49 pm
A sexy dress and heels

Strip down to sexy underware

Topless/Naked/ Heels left on - BJ and then she gets on top facing camera grinding and finish on face or boobs :D
 #34811  by samloan58
 Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:42 pm
samloan58 wrote:
deathr0w wrote:
deathr0w wrote:As far as I know Alexa isn't looking to shoot right now.

Alexa is back next week! She'll be doing JOI content for WIN / DBJ.

Can we please get a Part 2 version of her "Cheeky Wanker" scene in the same pair of thigh high boots?

A teacher scene similar to her "Perfect Pantyhose" would be great as well where she lets you cum over her pantyhose.

And a similar scene to her "Teacher's Tits" would be amazing.

The screens look great! Black hair looks so much better on her.

This leather dress would pair great with the thigh high boots for the "Cheeky Wanker" Part 2 idea!

#34831  by deathr0w
 Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:21 pm
fishymonger wrote:She looks fantastic. Some great shots. I really wish she’d do usj!!!

Alexa is back on the 23rd - we might be able to do some USJ with panties on but for now her levels are topless. I did ask her if there was anyway we could get her to do higher levels, but it was a no for now.
 #34833  by Ste93
 Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:11 pm
deathr0w wrote:
fishymonger wrote:She looks fantastic. Some great shots. I really wish she’d do usj!!!

Alexa is back on the 23rd - we might be able to do some USJ with panties on but for now her levels are topless. I did ask her if there was anyway we could get her to do higher levels, but it was a no for now.

Could you get her to do content for WIN VR?