Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] TINDRA FROST

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #28156  by Will
 Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:25 pm
mfrost9899 wrote:When will "Did anyone say Head" be posted as a video on WIN? Any chance of getting Tindra Frost in for more WIN videos?

This video is coming soon towards the end of the month. We'll have a look at getting Tindra back in, but last I heard she's moved out of the UK.
 #29038  by mfrost9899
 Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:15 pm
On her next shoot I request TINDA FROST do a Hypnosis theme where brother requests her to suck his cock like Kiki Devine aka Amber in her video kiki-devine-hypnotised-facial-hd video. End result is he cums in her mouth, she swallows, and "cleasns up" his cock before waking up .....
 #29039  by deathr0w
 Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:53 pm
mfrost9899 wrote:On her next shoot I request TINDA FROST do a Hypnosis theme where brother requests her to suck his cock like Kiki Devine aka Amber in her video kiki-devine-hypnotised-facial-hd video. End result is he cums in her mouth, she swallows, and "cleasns up" his cock before waking up .....

Sounds good - we'll see what we can do :D
 #29086  by Steph
 Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:39 am
mfrost9899 wrote:On her next shoot I request TINDA FROST do a Hypnosis theme where brother requests her to suck his cock like Kiki Devine aka Amber in her video kiki-devine-hypnotised-facial-hd video. End result is he cums in her mouth, she swallows, and "cleasns up" his cock before waking up .....

Great suggestion ;)