Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] GRACIE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #21756  by deathr0w
 Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:23 am
Gracie will be shooting for our sites on 23rd and 24th May, shooting up to nude with dirty talking ;) - Let us know any scene ideas, outfit requests etc :D

gracie.jpg

gracie2.jpg

For more pics check out her twitter ;)

https://twitter.com/GracieuxLove?lang=en-gb
 #21976  by kentknight
 Sat May 27, 2017 3:34 am
Wow! they look great! I think she is going to be very popular. If you are still looking for ideas I think she looks like a sexy Lolita type, so maybe being the girl next door, or daughters friend who enjoys older men "perving" on her. This would be good to have her teasing and making the viewer wank off for her ...she could become more controlling as the scene goes on as she realises how powerful her seduction is. She could use dirty talk as this is always a turn on from a younger model I think. Perfect scenario for USJ or WIN :-) x
 #22288  by Steph
 Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:07 am
kentknight wrote:Love her latest film but.... FOR GODS SAKE OIL THAT BED SPRING !!!! :-(

We are aware of the noisy bed someone did bring it to our attention in a previous post and we are no longer going to shoot on it until it is replaced or fixed :-) (there may still be a few scenes that have already been shot on the bed though so bear with us)
 #22292  by kentknight
 Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:25 am
Thanks! Just seen the latest Beth video on USJ .... totally spoiled by the creaky bed spring! I am surprised the person filming these videos did not pick up on it :-( Glad to hear you are onto it now though. Thanks again.