Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] GRACIE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #29779  by deathr0w
 Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:15 am
HiHo wrote:More of Gracie would be great, naked bent over, all fours, open legged even

Last I heard from Gracie (a few months back) she wasn't really involved with modelling anymore - I think she's on the other side of the camera these days, doing video and photo work. If anything changes i'm sure she'll let us know :D
 #29792  by BobJones148
 Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:16 pm
She's on chatbox - inviting people to watch her "use her mini vibrator on her pussy. Sliding it in and watch as her creamy cum drips out".

I declined, I've seen enough of her ramming her c*** on webcam. Probably could have put that better actually, ah well......
 #29809  by deathr0w
 Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:18 pm
BobJones148 wrote:She's on chatbox - inviting people to watch her "use her mini vibrator on her pussy. Sliding it in and watch as her creamy cum drips out".

I declined, I've seen enough of her ramming her c*** on webcam. Probably could have put that better actually, ah well......

Cheers Bob :) Thanks for shedding some light on things ;)
 #30148  by samloan58
 Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:59 pm
I think Gracie might be back into modelling. Saw a recent video of her on StripzVR. Hopefully we can get her back on all WIN sites!