Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] DOLLY P

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #23164  by SimonUKW
 Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:18 am
The Dolly P scenes are amazing. She has a wonderful soft voice - so gentle and she makes great eye contact. I just love the slow soft talking and the "come now" and "I will tell you when to spunk". She is definitely the most natural and talented actress you have had in some time. Hopefully she will be booked again? Try to get her to say boobs instead of titties (American influences again) and get her to leave out the little laughs at the end of every sentence. She needs to be more serious and sexy. The talking in "Spunk when I say" is mindblowing. What an amazing find! What a total sexy lady. :)
 #23166  by admin
 Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:11 am
SimonUKW wrote:The Dolly P scenes are amazing. She has a wonderful soft voice - so gentle and she makes great eye contact. I just love the slow soft talking and the "come now" and "I will tell you when to spunk". She is definitely the most natural and talented actress you have had in some time. Hopefully she will be booked again? Try to get her to say boobs instead of titties (American influences again) and get her to leave out the little laughs at the end of every sentence. She needs to be more serious and sexy. The talking in "Spunk when I say" is mindblowing. What an amazing find! What a total sexy lady. :)

Thanks for the constructive feedback :) .. We will be booking in Dolly again very soon ;)