Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] DOLLY P

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #28202  by deathr0w
 Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:02 pm
BigTitsOnGlass wrote:
brb22 wrote:Can Dolly do an arse worship scene in the coffee shop please.

You got your wish! - https://www.wankitnow.com/videoentry/wa ... juicy-ass/

Awesome, and helped inspire my idea here I'd love to see her in - Peep Show Booth

Agree with all posters here:
Perfect hour glass figure
Incredible big natural tits and nipples
Made so much hotter by the sexiest voice and accent!
One of the bests girl ever!!

I've sent Dolly another message - hopefully, we'll be able to get something set up for next month :D
 #28210  by BigTitsOnGlass
 Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:08 am
deathr0w wrote:I've sent Dolly another message - hopefully, we'll be able to get something set up for next month :D

Hi deathr0w, awesome I love this girl, and if you mean in a peep show booth set up so soon that would be absolutely incredible, I should get my British passport sorted (before Brexit) as I would die a happy man spending the rest of my days surrounded by girls with her accent and ideally as beautiful too :D
 #28230  by SimonUKW
 Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:18 pm
deathr0w wrote:
I've sent Dolly another message - hopefully, we'll be able to get something set up for next month :D

That is AMAZING news! Would be just brilliant to see her big natural boobies on real bikinig girls in the sun. And wet!!!!!! and pressed up against glass :lol: :lol: :lol: If she is doing wankitnow can we see those little feet wrapped around a dick :D :D
 #28239  by BigTitsOnGlass
 Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:07 am
SimonUKW wrote:
deathr0w wrote:

That is AMAZING news! Would be just brilliant to see her big natural boobies on real bikinig girls in the sun. And wet!!!!!! and pressed up against glass :lol: :lol: :lol: If she is doing wankitnow can we see those little feet wrapped around a dick :D :D

Yes yes yes!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It would be amazing to see her big natural boobies pressed up against the glass at a soapy bikini car wash..
viewtopic.php?p=28237#p28237

Or maybe she catches you perving on her sunbathing in the backyard and comes over and presses them against the window..
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5365

Or maybe not in the hot sun but in a dark seedy peep show booth, and as she presses them against the glass she begs you to cum all over her..
viewtopic.php?p=28238#p28238

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 #28257  by BigTitsOnGlass
 Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:06 am
deathr0w wrote:Good suggestions here - maybe next time when she's in we can shoot from a place with a garden and do some clips like this :D

That would be awesome!! :D

Have a great weekend guys 8-)
 #28337  by BigTitsOnGlass
 Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:40 am
Thanks guys for the 2 latest Dolly P clips though must say I was a little disappointed..

https://www.wankitnow.com/videoentry/na ... -big-tits/
Mentioned sunbathing and also had a glass walled shower.

https://www.wankitnow.com/videoentry/fl ... ob-skills/
Looks like a small external garden area and glass windows.

Could have made a great 2 parter:

1. She is in her bikini in the garden sunbathing and I am perving on her from inside and she is knowingly teasing me, and at the end she presses her big tits on the glass, and then as she slides the door open I quickly go back to my room.

2. She is in the shower washing the suntan cream off, and I am back perving on her again and she sees me again and presses her big tits against the shower glass too, and this time beckons me in. After the quick shower she dries off and start rubbing the moisturiser on her skin and all over her amazing big tits, and gives me some hot JOI, and perhaps finish with a handjob and HUGE cum shot all over her tits :o
 #28993  by BobJones148
 Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:22 pm
Bogoz wrote:A new shoot with dolly?

Only so many angles you can see a pair of tits surely. Unless she is going to start spreading and showing her petals? :D :lol: