Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• LUCY LAUREN

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #29934  by Falstaff
 Wed May 27, 2020 11:30 pm
I see Lucy's tweeted about a boy/girl video on her OF. Maybe she's willing to up her levels again for WIN? Need to see her with toys and virtual sex ;)
 #29937  by deathr0w
 Thu May 28, 2020 10:05 am
Falstaff wrote:I see Lucy's tweeted about a boy/girl video on her OF. Maybe she's willing to up her levels again for WIN? Need to see her with toys and virtual sex ;)

Hopefully, she'll be willing to do toys again for us - we'll ask her again! :)
 #30623  by deathr0w
 Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:56 pm
jb_2019 wrote:Update?

She's quite a long distance away from us - Usually, whenever she's shot she's been able to "Tour" the area and shoot for other publications, but this year hasn't gone according to plan. I've sent her a message today to see what the future may hold.
 #31411  by Falstaff
 Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:00 pm
deathr0w wrote:Lucy is booked to shoot with us again at the start of Jan - She'll be shooting from the 4th - 7th Jan. Let us know what scenes you'd like to see. She'll be working up to open leg.

Fantastic news! (Though I had really wanted to see her riding the torso toy ;) ) Few suggestions then if you please:

• Mom's friend (like Faye Rampton's "Gagging for Cock" or Sophia Smith's "Mum’s Best Friend" but for WIN)
  • One for a birthday boy :D
  • Christmas theme! (It's a bit late of course, but nice to have when the season rolls around)
 #31413  by Keefar
 Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:45 am
i dont care what she does - just great to see her cumming back :D
 #31415  by gamebred
 Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:47 pm
Good to see she’s returning! Would be great if you can do more VR Milf scenes!!