Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• JIZZLES AKA ROSE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #28370  by BobJones148
 Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:27 am
BobJones148 wrote:Totally agree with George.

How much content is left of Rose's shoot? ...I'm guessing little if any. So, what are the chances of getting her back for some open leg filth?

Hello can anyone hear me?
Does anyone know the answer to this question i pose above?

Thanks in advance :D
 #28373  by deathr0w
 Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:18 am
BobJones148 wrote:

How much content is left of Rose's shoot? ...I'm guessing little if any. So, what are the chances of getting her back for some open leg filth?

We're in the process of booking another shoot with Rose :) - I'll need to check with our editors regarding what's left.
 #28376  by BobJones148
 Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:32 pm
deathr0w wrote:
BobJones148 wrote:

We're in the process of booking another shoot with Rose :) - I'll need to check with our editors regarding what's left.

That's good news, thanks
 #28501  by BobJones148
 Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:31 am
Rose R/ Jizzles seems to have disappeared from Instagram and Twitter :cry: . I'm guessing b/f trouble, but i could be wrong. Hopefully, she will want to make him jealous by doing more WIN scenes :D . Can anyone confirm this is the case and she has been booked ?

Thanks
 #28517  by BobJones148
 Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:28 am
BobJones148 wrote:Rose R/ Jizzles seems to have disappeared from Instagram and Twitter :cry: . I'm guessing b/f trouble, but i could be wrong. Hopefully, she will want to make him jealous by doing more WIN scenes :D . Can anyone confirm this is the case and she has been booked ?

Thanks

Sorry to trouble you busy people, but could one have an answer to ones question. ta!
 #28645  by Bogoz
 Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:58 pm
where are all the admin? we just want someoine to answer at the question, thx
 #28646  by BobJones148
 Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:48 pm
Bogoz wrote:where are all the admin? we just want someoine to answer at the question, thx

YES! Someone answer the question :D

Ah erm what was the question?.....oh yes.....

BobJones148 wrote:Rose R/ Jizzles seems to have disappeared from Instagram and Twitter :cry: . I'm guessing b/f trouble, but i could be wrong. Hopefully, she will want to make him jealous by doing more WIN scenes :D . Can anyone confirm this is the case and she has been booked ?

Thanks