Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• JIZZLES AKA ROSE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #32276  by Falstaff
 Thu May 13, 2021 1:19 am
Rose's "Boys Will Be Boys" video for DBJ is fantastic. Some of her best acting, the scenario is so sexy, and I love to see a surprise cumshot in the DBJ videos every once in a while. Great video!
 #32306  by Falstaff
 Fri May 14, 2021 9:18 pm
deathr0w wrote:Great news Rose will be back on the 20th and 21st May - She'll be doing more content for WIN and B/G scenes for WankitNowVR :D Let us know any ideas for fresh scenes ;)

A few ideas:

• Rose is babysitting you and teaches you how to wank (instruction kind of like Sophia's "Biology with Miss Smith"), lets you cum on her face or chest (no toy visible)

• Could you have her take a really big load in a bath with some dildo play? I really like her "Pervy Step Dad" pt. 1 video, but the load is small—I'd love a big load! (All over her bum and back would be nice, but I'm certainly not picky ;) )

• Could you have her wanking her own cock in running shorts & cumming on herself like Lucy Lauren's "Wank with Me"?

In general can you shoot virtual sex scenes with visible penetration? I'm kind of surprised she hasn't done any for WIN yet considering she's shot B/G, but I would love to see her in some real raunchy scenes with (fake) cock.

Also, would love to see the return of this outfit:
rose pervy step dad outfit.png

Never intend for these posts to be long, but the imagination runs wild :lol: Anyway, please & thank you WIN!
 #32307  by Fmdfmd
 Fri May 14, 2021 10:17 pm
deathr0w wrote:Great news Rose will be back on the 20th and 21st May - She'll be doing more content for WIN and B/G scenes for WankitNowVR :D Let us know any ideas for fresh scenes ;)

Step mum scenes: voyeur, nip slips, trying out outfits getting hotter (one without panties, stepson notices gets hard), high heels walking showing outfits

+ Anything with anal gapes!
 #32313  by Steph
 Sun May 16, 2021 11:46 am
Falstaff wrote:

A few ideas:

• Rose is babysitting you and teaches you how to wank (instruction kind of like Sophia's "Biology with Miss Smith"), lets you cum on her face or chest (no toy visible)

• Could you have her take a really big load in a bath with some dildo play? I really like her "Pervy Step Dad" pt. 1 video, but the load is small—I'd love a big load! (All over her bum and back would be nice, but I'm certainly not picky ;) )

• Could you have her wanking her own cock in running shorts & cumming on herself like Lucy Lauren's "Wank with Me"?

In general can you shoot virtual sex scenes with visible penetration? I'm kind of surprised she hasn't done any for WIN yet considering she's shot B/G, but I would love to see her in some real raunchy scenes with (fake) cock.

Also, would love to see the return of this outfit:
rose pervy step dad outfit.png

Never intend for these posts to be long, but the imagination runs wild :lol: Anyway, please & thank you WIN!

Rose shot a virtual sex scene with the torso last time she was in so keep your eyes open for that one :D you can see plenty of penetration!!!
 #32316  by Falstaff
 Sun May 16, 2021 9:41 pm
Steph wrote:Rose shot a virtual sex scene with the torso last time she was in so keep your eyes open for that one :D you can see plenty of penetration!!!

Mmm I can't wait! Saving the best stuff for last are we? ;)