Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• JIZZLES AKA ROSE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #33427  by Falstaff
 Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:15 pm
Absolutely love how "College Babysitter" and "Watch Me Spunk" turned out. Amazing work, thank you WIN!!
 #33597  by samloan58
 Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:51 am
samloan58 wrote:The white pair of boots Rose has would go perfectly with the boot job scene idea I had pitched a while ago.

Scene could go something like this:

You just came back from a long business trip, and Rose (who is your girlfriend) is not happy that you were away from her for such a long time. As you enter your bedroom, you see Rose is waiting for you in her dominatrix outfit with a pair of white boots. You think tonight is going to be just like every other sex night, but Rose has other plans. She starts with some JOI, and then to punish you for staying away for so long, makes you clean her boots with your tongue. She then tells you to pretend that her boots are her pussy, and to fuck them as well as you would fuck her. After a few minutes of boot sex, you beg to let you fuck her pussy. She initially forces you to keep on fucking her boots, but then gives in, and lets you fuck her cowgirl and doggy-style. Near the end, she takes your cock out her pussy, and tells you to fuck her boots again until you orgasm. She makes you cum all over her boots. She then tells you to never go away from her for this long again or she will punish you again. The scene ends as she walks out of the bedroom, with your cum dripping from her boots onto the floor as she leaves. :twisted:

Definitely need to shoot this scene!
 #33598  by Fmdfmd
 Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:20 am
Voyeur stepmom changing clothes, gets caught, asks for opinion different outfits (dresses, tops, nip slips tries to cover, pussy flash no panties), has some hotter outfits tries them, notices bulge, wanna help son, shes your stepmom no pussy doesnt wanna get pregnant, but offers anal
 #33696  by samloan58
 Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:48 pm
samloan58 wrote:
samloan58 wrote:The white pair of boots Rose has would go perfectly with the boot job scene idea I had pitched a while ago.

Scene could go something like this:

You just came back from a long business trip, and Rose (who is your girlfriend) is not happy that you were away from her for such a long time. As you enter your bedroom, you see Rose is waiting for you in her dominatrix outfit with a pair of white boots. You think tonight is going to be just like every other sex night, but Rose has other plans. She starts with some JOI, and then to punish you for staying away for so long, makes you clean her boots with your tongue. She then tells you to pretend that her boots are her pussy, and to fuck them as well as you would fuck her. After a few minutes of boot sex, you beg to let you fuck her pussy. She initially forces you to keep on fucking her boots, but then gives in, and lets you fuck her cowgirl and doggy-style. Near the end, she takes your cock out her pussy, and tells you to fuck her boots again until you orgasm. She makes you cum all over her boots. She then tells you to never go away from her for this long again or she will punish you again. The scene ends as she walks out of the bedroom, with your cum dripping from her boots onto the floor as she leaves. :twisted:

Definitely need to shoot this scene!

Outfit Suggestions:

Either of these tops/skirts with the white boots would work:

or

#33697  by samloan58
 Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:10 pm
Had another idea for a scene for Rose (in those white boots again of course :twisted:)

You and your wife go to an open house as you are planning to buy a house soon. Rose is the realtor of the house and shows you around. As she is showing you the bedroom, your wife has an urgent business call, and has to step out of the house to take it. Rose asks you whether you are interested in making an offer for the house, and you say you are not very sure. She begs you to make an offer on the house as she wants to impress her boss for a promotion. She says she is willing to do anything, as she turns around and lifts her skirt from the back, revealing the blue butt plug in her ass. She starts to seduce you, and convinces you that if you buy the house, she will give you a blowjob. She starts stripping down, and you ask her to keep her butt plug in and her boots on while blowing you. She starts off with teasing the head and then starts gagging as she deep throats the cock. A few minutes later, you tell her that you want to fuck her. She tells you that your wife might be coming back soon, but you tell her it doesn't matter. She starts riding you on the torso dildo (still in her boots) in reverse so you can see her butt plug as she bounces up and down. You eventually start hearing your wife entering the house, so Rose tells you to cum quick in her mouth so we don't get caught. Right as you shoot your load in her mouth, your wife opens the door. With cum still in her mouth, Rose tells your wife, "Congratulations, you and your husband are the new owners of this house".

Outfit Suggestions

Same blue butt plug from her Sub And Plug video.

The white boots which we all know about ;).

Either of these tops/skirts would work out:

or

#33727  by Privatenobody
 Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:50 pm
Rose R is smashing btw - thanks to you and her.
Perhaps we could have a red light, green light / countdown type game in the next shoot for WIN.
Pretty much anything will be fine i'm sure but we haven't had a "game" shoot in a while.
 #33739  by Steph
 Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:22 pm
Privatenobody wrote:Rose R is smashing btw - thanks to you and her.
Perhaps we could have a red light, green light / countdown type game in the next shoot for WIN.
Pretty much anything will be fine i'm sure but we haven't had a "game" shoot in a while.

I'll see what I can do on the next shoot :D
 #33794  by bendoverbaby
 Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:47 am
I know what I'm about to suggest is probably highly stupid considering Rose is one of the most confident talkers at the moment but could we(mainly me) have her shoot one of the 'silent teacher' scenes for USJ please? Especially if she brings the boots mentioned earlier, a pretty summer dress and some brightly coloured panties :)
Thanking you muchly!