Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Ivy L [USJ]

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #31608  by deathr0w
 Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:12 pm
Falstaff wrote:
Jjjjjjj8778 wrote:I absolutely love the “wank with me” ones too. If you could get anyone to do a nurse one and spaff a load up their uniform it would be amazing!!

I personally prefer topless (the better to see Ivy's chest covered in spunk) but if she were to shoot both a topless and a nurse wanking scene I certainly wouldn't complain :lol:
rampantanal wrote:
jbd wrote:Could I request a panty fetish scene - ideally her in/talking about satin knickers, a pegging scene (non-dommy) and a virtual anal? Great that she's back in, one of the very best on the site.

These ideas sound great. Could the virtual anal/ pegging be a step-sister/mum scene? Also could "I've just been fucked" be released in non-vr?

Thanks for the suggestions! We'll see what we can do with these ;)
 #31654  by jbd
 Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:41 pm
These look excellent. did she use the torso at all?
 #31655  by rampantanal
 Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:12 pm
Did she do the virtual anal or strap-on scene? If not could you try for the last day?
 #31659  by rampantanal
 Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:01 pm
Steph wrote:
rampantanal wrote:Did she do the virtual anal or strap-on scene? If not could you try for the last day?

She shot a strap on scene :D

Great job. You got the screenshots of it yet?
 #31664  by deathr0w
 Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:21 pm
rampantanal wrote:
Steph wrote:
rampantanal wrote:Did she do the virtual anal or strap-on scene? If not could you try for the last day?

She shot a strap on scene :D

Great job. You got the screenshots of it yet?

We'll add some screens for this one very soon :D
 #31910  by Falstaff
 Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:02 pm
In awe with the latest Ivy "Kinky Nurse." You've outdone yourselves, amazing work start to finish!