Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Ivy L [USJ]

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #28484  by bendoverbaby
 Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:55 am
Yes yes yes! I'm hooked on her already! Please tell me there is a lot more of this girl?!!
 #28593  by Lulug
 Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:08 pm
OMG!OMG!OMG!... Please give us moreee..
 #28618  by Nikk
 Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:43 am
Love the butt, nom nom nom
 #28789  by Falstaff
 Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:25 pm
Ivy is incredible, and her latest "Naughty Doctor's Visit pt. 2" is an all-time great video. She absolutely sizzles in it, her dirty talk is unparalleled. If I had one complaint, it would only be that I wish her body & face were in focus at the end when she's covered! Otherwise just wanted to let you know everything – concept, angles & positions, performance – is truly top notch. Amazing work!
 #28791  by deathr0w
 Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:12 am
Falstaff wrote:Ivy is incredible, and her latest "Naughty Doctor's Visit pt. 2" is an all-time great video. She absolutely sizzles in it, her dirty talk is unparalleled. If I had one complaint, it would only be that I wish her body & face were in focus at the end when she's covered! Otherwise just wanted to let you know everything – concept, angles & positions, performance – is truly top notch. Amazing work!

Thanks for the positive feedback on the scene and Ivy. We'll look at booking her in again - she's very popular :)
 #28933  by monkee
 Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:17 pm
She's an absolute dream!

Can't get enough of her!

Has she been on any other sites at all?
 #28934  by Will
 Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:55 pm
monkee wrote:She's an absolute dream!

Can't get enough of her!

Has she been on any other sites at all?

Ivy is great :) We shot her for WankitNow, UpskirtJerk, DownblouseJerk, and WankitNowVR! But if you'd like to check Ivy out and see what else she's up to, here's her twitter https://twitter.com/littlemissivyy?lang=en :D
 #29311  by jbd
 Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:04 pm
Any chance of getting her back in for a shoot? She is one of the best on the site.