Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Ivy L [USJ]

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #30195  by Falstaff
 Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:52 pm
"Naughty Step Daughter Part 2" is very great, love the look of that cumshot all over her tits. :mrgreen:

For next time, could you have her do more dirty talk during the sex? She is so great at role play in "Naughty Doctor's Visit pt. 2" but in the recent virtual scenes she doesn't say nearly as much. I would've loved more sexy tutor talk in "Not Your Standard Tutor" and taboo step-daughter talk here.

Just a suggestion, I love all these videos and love Ivy. Hopefully you can do it when you have her in for harder virtuals :twisted:
 #30656  by jbd
 Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:55 pm
Any news on getting Ivy back in?
 #31479  by deathr0w
 Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:27 pm
jbd wrote:Any news on getting Ivy back in?

We've got some dates for February - All things being well we'll be shooting new content then :D

Stay tuned to the upcoming Shoot Schedule for the latest updates on our shoot activity! :geek: :geek:
 #31483  by Falstaff
 Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:01 pm
deathr0w wrote:We've got some dates for February - All things being well we'll be shooting new content then :D

Stay tuned to the upcoming Shoot Schedule for the latest updates on our shoot activity! :geek: :geek:

Hooray! Starting the year off right :D Some scene suggestions...

• One like Jess Harrington's "Cock Picture": lots of titwanking, cock worship, selfies

• Teacher's pet: Ivy is your favorite student, though she's a bit shy because she's always had a crush on you, the teacher. You call her in after class and she asks if she's in trouble, but you want to reward her for being such a good student—with sex :lol: Ends covering her stomach and tits in cum.

• Ivy wanking her own cock in the white shorts and cumming on herself like Lucy Lauren's "Wank with Me" (I know you don't shoot many of these, but I love them every time and really want to see Ivy do it!)

• ENF as RoknRowl suggested here

• Torso toy

And of course, please shoot hard virtuals; it's about time for Ivy to do them ;)
 #31485  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:23 pm
I absolutely love the “wank with me” ones too. If you could get anyone to do a nurse one and spaff a load up their uniform it would be amazing!!
 #31495  by John
 Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:15 pm
Jjjjjjj8778 wrote:I absolutely love the “wank with me” ones too. If you could get anyone to do a nurse one and spaff a load up their uniform it would be amazing!!

I'm sure this can be arranged, we will pass this on to the production team :D
 #31591  by jbd
 Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:36 pm
Could I request a panty fetish scene - ideally her in/talking about satin knickers, a pegging scene (non-dommy) and a virtual anal? Great that she's back in, one of the very best on the site.
 #31596  by rampantanal
 Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:03 am
jbd wrote:Could I request a panty fetish scene - ideally her in/talking about satin knickers, a pegging scene (non-dommy) and a virtual anal? Great that she's back in, one of the very best on the site.

These ideas sound great. Could the virtual anal/ pegging be a step-sister/mum scene? Also could "I've just been fucked" be released in non-vr?
 #31599  by Falstaff
 Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:08 pm
Jjjjjjj8778 wrote:I absolutely love the “wank with me” ones too. If you could get anyone to do a nurse one and spaff a load up their uniform it would be amazing!!

I personally prefer topless (the better to see Ivy's chest covered in spunk) but if she were to shoot both a topless and a nurse wanking scene I certainly wouldn't complain :lol: