Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Ivy L [USJ]

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #33931  by Falstaff
 Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:01 pm
deathr0w wrote:
Sammy wrote:
rampantanal wrote:Are there any plans to get another shoot for Ivy?

Of course! We'll arrange another shoot with Ivy v.soon! :)

Great News! Ivy will be back shooting with us in May time :D If you've any suggestions for scenes please let us know :D

It's always exciting having Ivy back! Plenty of scene ideas I'd love for her:

• Teacher's pet: Ivy is your favorite student, though she's a bit shy because she's always had a crush on you, her teacher. You call her in after class and she asks if she's in trouble, but you want to reward her for being such a good student! Virtual sex that ends covering her stomach and tits in cum.

• Great British Wank Off - I loved the scene with Amber Jayne and would love to see Ivy tackle all that themed dirty talk. Bonus points if you add in some whipped cream for a bit of extra sweet & messy fun on top of the oil and 'frosting' ;)

• Embarrassed Nude as described here

• Ivy wanking her own cock and cumming on herself like Lucy Lauren's "Wank with Me" (Preferably a big load all over her boobs like Georgie had in "Georgie's Big Dick")

• College Nanny like Rose's "College Babysitter" scene - cumshot with no toy

Please & thank you WIN! ;)
 #33942  by Sammy
 Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:45 am
Falstaff wrote:
deathr0w wrote:
Sammy wrote:
Of course! We'll arrange another shoot with Ivy v.soon! :)

Great News! Ivy will be back shooting with us in May time :D If you've any suggestions for scenes please let us know :D

It's always exciting having Ivy back! Plenty of scene ideas I'd love for her:

• Teacher's pet: Ivy is your favorite student, though she's a bit shy because she's always had a crush on you, her teacher. You call her in after class and she asks if she's in trouble, but you want to reward her for being such a good student! Virtual sex that ends covering her stomach and tits in cum.

• Great British Wank Off - I loved the scene with Amber Jayne and would love to see Ivy tackle all that themed dirty talk. Bonus points if you add in some whipped cream for a bit of extra sweet & messy fun on top of the oil and 'frosting' ;)

• Embarrassed Nude as described here

• Ivy wanking her own cock and cumming on herself like Lucy Lauren's "Wank with Me" (Preferably a big load all over her boobs like Georgie had in "Georgie's Big Dick")

• College Nanny like Rose's "College Babysitter" scene - cumshot with no toy

Please & thank you WIN! ;)

Thanks for the scene suggestions! Think she'll be especially good at the Great British Wank Off! :D
 #33947  by jbd
 Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:04 am
Would she do a virtual anal scene? Would also request a non dommy pegging scene. Also a satin panty fetish scene from her would be amazing as she is one of the best on the site.
 #33952  by deathr0w
 Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:58 pm
jbd wrote:Would she do a virtual anal scene? Would also request a non dommy pegging scene. Also a satin panty fetish scene from her would be amazing as she is one of the best on the site.

We'll see what we can do! We'll ask the question about virtual anal.
 #33955  by rampantanal
 Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:13 pm
deathr0w wrote:
jbd wrote:Would she do a virtual anal scene? Would also request a non dommy pegging scene. Also a satin panty fetish scene from her would be amazing as she is one of the best on the site.

We'll see what we can do! We'll ask the question about virtual anal.

Please do I'd really want to see it
 #34045  by Falstaff
 Mon May 02, 2022 3:37 pm
One more small request, could you have Ivy use "boobies" here and there in her scenes? I'd certainly appreciate it ;)
 #34064  by rampantanal
 Sun May 08, 2022 5:42 am
rampantanal wrote:Can you do an asshole worship video with lots of anal dirty talk

Did you manage to shoot this?