Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Cleo Summers

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #32543  by Herewegoniceandslow
 Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:34 pm
samloan58 wrote:Can we get Cleo Summers to do the scene I had proposed in Lara Lee's thread as well?

Here's what I had mentioned on that thread:

Would love to have a cross-site scene with either DBJ + WIN where Lara does a silent teacher scene during an exam.

She flashes her tits and encourages student to masturbate. At the end of the video, she will tell the student to meet her after school for "Round 2".

Round 2 video would be on WIN and would be a virtual sex scene. As Lara is amazing at being dominant, would like her to dominate the virtual sex by using phrases like "fuck me harder", "is that all you can do", "pathetic".

After student cums, Lara should be disappointed on how student climaxed to early, and then tell the student to "fuck off".

P.S. Would love to see Cleo do more dominant (with latex and leather if possible) + virtual sex scenes!

Same for me. I would love to see Cleo do some more dominant scenes. See looks like a real milf goddess. 8-)
 #34236  by bob123456
 Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:38 pm
Just downloaded 'I Can Fix That' on SLR - god she looks incredible in that outfit. When she bends over to show off that big heart shaped arse in that skirt, mama mia!
 #35382  by Herewegoniceandslow
 Wed May 31, 2023 1:55 pm
deathr0w wrote:
bendoverbaby wrote:Might be the ideal time to ask again, she's talking about quitting onlyfans today :)

I've recently spoke to her - it looks like she's trying to come away from adult video work.

Shame a real loss than.
 #35385  by deathr0w
 Wed May 31, 2023 4:39 pm
Herewegoniceandslow wrote:
deathr0w wrote:
bendoverbaby wrote:Might be the ideal time to ask again, she's talking about quitting onlyfans today :)

I've recently spoke to her - it looks like she's trying to come away from adult video work.

Shame a real loss than.

Who knows what the future may hold, some girls do return eventually. Stranger things have happened, but I guess the upshot is we produced a good number of scenes across the sites, from solo right up to b/g content! :D