Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Auburn Fox

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #33611  by deathr0w
 Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:58 pm
fishymonger wrote:
deathr0w wrote:
fishymonger wrote:Any news on getting auburn back?

I'm pretty sure we'd be able to get her back - I'll put the feelers out.

Did you get anywhere with this?

Nothing yet - I'll chase her up.
 #34018  by Sammy
 Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:43 am
rampantanal wrote:Any reply from her

Here are some DBJ previews for now ;)

#34021  by Stark
 Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:26 pm
:o Had no idea she was coming back!
 #34022  by Stark
 Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:48 pm
What levels did she do? Any more previews? WIN USJ :D please
 #34026  by deathr0w
 Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:01 pm
Stark wrote::o Had no idea she was coming back!

It was a bit of a surprise to us too! We didn't have a fixed date on her return, as she lives fairly close to one of our videographers - She's did the shoot over a few trip! But we'll get some previews and screenshots up :D
 #34053  by Stark
 Wed May 04, 2022 6:45 pm
deathr0w wrote:
Stark wrote::o Had no idea she was coming back!

It was a bit of a surprise to us too! We didn't have a fixed date on her return, as she lives fairly close to one of our videographers - She's did the shoot over a few trip! But we'll get some previews and screenshots up :D

Any screens? Did she do WIN/USJ?
 #34148  by Falstaff
 Thu May 26, 2022 2:12 pm
So lovely having Auburn back, can't get enough of her scenes so far! (Though I do wish she'd take a cumshot on that magnificent bum of hers sometime ;) )
 #34513  by Falstaff
 Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:09 pm
Falstaff wrote:So lovely having Auburn back, can't get enough of her scenes so far! (Though I do wish she'd take a cumshot on that magnificent bum of hers sometime ;) )

Clearly my hope was premature. ;) "Late for Work" is my new favorite Auburn video! She sure knows how to set a mood, doesn't she? Magnificent work WIN, her sultry performance and dirty talk are exceptional. Here's hoping she pops in for another surprise shoot soon! Can't ask for a better surprise than vids like this from Auburn ;)
 #34561  by albabes69
 Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:33 am
Lovely to see more from Auburn Fox, she is gorgeous. Thanks for arranging it x