Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• GABBY / GABRIELLE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #2257  by Neens
 Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:28 pm
Gabby is now featured on the WankitNow.com site. Gabby has a couple of HD Image sets coming up on the site. Here's a preview of what's about to go live on the site! ;)

gabby-striptease-181.jpg
gabby-striptease-195.jpg
gabby-striptease-204.jpg
gabby-striptease-219.jpg
gabby-gymstrip-170.jpg
gabby-gymstrip-189.jpg
gabby-gymstrip-211.jpg
gabby-gymstrip-222.jpg
 #2261  by FullFrenzy
 Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:36 pm
Yes, hopefully soon please! 8-)
Been waiting awhile for her sets to release. She looks fantastic.
 #6675  by FullFrenzy
 Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:48 am
I have to say, Gabby has become my siren on the WIN site. She's such a ridiculous tease, but it definitely keeps me longing for more. I'm always stoked to see a new set of her put up. She's gorgeous.

As said before, it would be great to see her do some video work, but the photo shoots are awesome nevertheless. Hopefully you still have plenty more sets with her. I'm assuming we're still catching up on the collection you've had. Have you done anything new with her yet?
 #6703  by admin
 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:28 am
FullFrenzy wrote:I have to say, Gabby has become my siren on the WIN site. She's such a ridiculous tease, but it definitely keeps me longing for more. I'm always stoked to see a new set of her put up. She's gorgeous.

As said before, it would be great to see her do some video work, but the photo shoots are awesome nevertheless. Hopefully you still have plenty more sets with her. I'm assuming we're still catching up on the collection you've had. Have you done anything new with her yet?

Yes your right, the stuff being added to the site is the original shoot i did about a year ago, nothing new will be done with Gabby and this is probably about a explicit you will see her as she doesn't actually do topless level.

Gabby wasn't actually happy about the nipple slip images going on the site (Hence the reason she wont shoot again lol) saying I took the images when she wasn't ready but as you can see she is posing and smiling at the camera so she knew exactly what she was showing.
 #6713  by FullFrenzy
 Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:17 am
That's rough news. Especially since she does have great breasts, but an occasional nipslip is what has made other tease models so immensely popular (pre-topless Christina Model, Sexy Pattycake, and Busty J-Flo, to name a few).