Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Jess Harrington

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #29810  by Falstaff
 Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:13 am
deathr0w wrote:
Biglopes82 wrote:Jess is a great addition to the site. Always great . My only slight complaint would be why are all of her videos been doggy/ from behind. Same with a lot of models

Thanks for the feedback, we'll address this on any future shoots.

To sort of add on to this, I actually enjoy the amount of doggy style (especially with someone like Jess Harrington), but the camera angle/positioning does make all the difference. For me, the best view for doggy can be found in the Luna Toxxxic video "The Best First Date pt. 2." More of her body is visible, including when you pan up to her face, which makes it more "immersive" in that there's a greater sense of participation on the model's part. Here are some examples compared with Jess:

luna-toxxxic-the-best-first-date-pt-2-0001.png

vs.
jess-harrington-naughty-maid-0001.png

And

luna-toxxxic-the-best-first-date-pt-2-0002.png

vs.
jess-harrington-naughty-maid-0002.png
 #30802  by Falstaff
 Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:01 pm
Can't wait to see what she does with that torso toy :D (Hopefully some reverse cowgirl!)
 #30803  by jbd
 Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:46 pm
Could I request a panty fetish scene?
 #30856  by INDIASIA
 Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:36 pm
Ive just discovered this horny hot beauty,i have just skipped her in the past for some reason but not anymore.Jess is one beautiful filthy girl. :D :D :D