Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• KEELEY

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #32609  by Sammy
 Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:42 am
More filthy scenes of the stunning Keeley on the way to WIN! But for now, here are some steamy previews for you to drool over ;)

#33025  by Biglopes82
 Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:23 pm
I’d like to see a second part of the my favourite student video.
 #33031  by Falstaff
 Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:04 am
deathr0w wrote:
Falstaff wrote:Keeley always has me drooling.... ;)

We've got another shoot with Keeley at the end of this month! Let us know if there are any specific ideas you'd like to see her in. We're shooting on Thursday 28th October :D

Wonderful news!!! Please forgive the usual round of indulgences :lol:

Costume suggestions:

• Minnie Mouse outfit!
• Bikini! (would be nice to see some oil play too)
• French maid

Scene ideas:

• Girlfriend gives you a strip show (like Dolly's "Dirty Dancing")
• One like Dolly's "Wank Yourself Silly pt. 2"—just a nice sensual blowjob on the couch with plenty of sensual dirty talk, ending with a big load of cum all over her chest
• Cum on stomach like Anna Belle's "Come Here to Fuck Me"
• Would love some cum on that amazing ass of hers ;) Maybe a workout video sequel, like Cleo Summers' "Spunky Session"?
• One like Lucy Lauren's "Favourite Student": Keeley spots her fave student in detention, lets you cum in her panties

Obviously can't expect them all since it's only a day, so I'll take as many as you can get! (Just stay away from any sugar baby stuff ;) ) Thank you WIN!!
 #33036  by Falstaff
 Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:48 pm
Falstaff wrote:
deathr0w wrote:We've got another shoot with Keeley at the end of this month! Let us know if there are any specific ideas you'd like to see her in. We're shooting on Thursday 28th October :D

• One like Dolly's "Wank Yourself Silly pt. 2"—just a nice sensual blowjob on the couch with plenty of sensual dirty talk, ending with a big load of cum all over her chest

Actually, instead of this could you do one shot like Rose's "Rise and Shine"? Keeley is your girlfriend who wakes you up and wants to play with your morning glory. Nice sensual dirty talk, blowjob, plenty of teasing with her ass, and a cumshot finish on her boobs? Fits her levels and would make a spectacular video!
 #33055  by Falstaff
 Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:14 am
Steph wrote:We'll be shooting at a sex club so we are a little restricted on what sets we have to use, we have a bar, dungeon, pole, kink rooms and I think they have just added a nice crushed velvet room ;)

Velvet certainly sounds nice! I appreciate as many as you think you can do, she is after all an all-time favorite!