Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• KEELEY

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #31508  by Steph
 Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:05 pm
Falstaff wrote:
deathr0w wrote:Great news guys! Keeley will be back next week - doing some more scenes for the sites, if you've any suggestions for scenes please let us know :D

Truly excellent news :) Here are my suggestions:

• One for a birthday boy (as always :D )

• Oiled ass scene / cumshot on ass

• New idea for a scene since I see she's a reader of Shakespeare: How about a scene where you and Keeley are rehearsing a play together (she could just be reading a scene out of a book, maybe she's even in costume ;) ) and the chemistry keeps being distracting until it turns into JOI and/or sex

• If she's up for hard virtual sex please shoot a few of those scenes with the cock and the torso toy (the reverse cowgirl angles in Tindra Frost's torso vid are great)

• Since her stripper video for BB was so fantastic, could you have her do one like Effie Diaz's "Dance, Suck then Fuck"?

• Cumshot on stomach

Please & thank you WIN!

I didn't manage to do all the requests but we did manage to shoot the oiled ass scene for USJ and I did a tutor birthday scene :D

Keeley didn't want to use the torso for insertions so we did a handjob/blowjob scene with it instead!
 #31513  by Falstaff
 Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:31 pm
Steph wrote:I didn't manage to do all the requests but we did manage to shoot the oiled ass scene for USJ and I did a tutor birthday scene :D

Keeley didn't want to use the torso for insertions so we did a handjob/blowjob scene with it instead!

Okay, thanks for shooting what you could & for letting me know! :) Really looking forward to seeing them :D
 #31979  by Falstaff
 Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:10 am
Any ETA on when Keeley's new scenes will start hitting the sites? Seems we're due for some in the rotation ;)
 #31990  by TheMiz
 Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:04 pm
That's great news! She looks absolutely amazing! Can't wait to watch her first new WIN scene.
 #32359  by Sammy
 Fri May 21, 2021 9:02 am
Upcumming WIN scenes from the gorgeous Keeley ;)

#32361  by Falstaff
 Fri May 21, 2021 1:30 pm
So, so gorgeous. Ugh, can't wait!!
 #32419  by Biglopes82
 Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:38 am
Hope there’ll be more to come from the best teacher
 #32420  by Falstaff
 Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:07 am
I think she's calling it quits unfortunately :(