Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• India Asia

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #33871  by Stark
 Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:36 pm
deathr0w wrote:
Stark wrote:
deathr0w wrote:
Great news! India Asia is shooting some content today and tomorrow for all the sites! If there are any ideas for new scenes we'll see what we can do! :D

Great news, What levels is she doing? :D

Solo toys : D

:D :D :D :D
 #33873  by deejay
 Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:28 am
Has she changed her name to India Rose?
https://twitter.com/indiarosetv
https://onlyfans.com/indiarosetv

Can I request her stripping down in nothing but her strappy clear heels no stocking so can see them legs and feet in the heels :D
Girlfriend experience style - Maybe try to do some POV kissing or she can refer to it. You know you want to kiss me :P
A strip tease/ Lapdance style/ Twerk - If she can keep the heels on and try to zoom out so can see the full body
Rubbing the trousers - She squats down - Pulls it out stroking - Licks and kisses it - Hands up and down - Showing off her sexy nails wanking and sucking with lots of eye contact talking dirty - She could remove her top here
Then she gets on top leaving just the heels on
Front facing riding - Cowgirl style with her big natural boobs jiggling up and down - Some legs to the side so can see heels - Fully topless
Finally explode on boobs/face/ or she wanks off facing camera so can see her face
If you can refer to classic videos 8-)
Ashley Jay - The Girl Next Door
Stella Paris - Do what I want
Cleo Summers - High sex drive
Naomi - Better Than Your Ex Part 2
Aston Wilde Before & After Dinner Pt:2
- Full body/ heels in shot ;)

Examples of heels
 #33901  by Stark
 Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:53 am
Any screenshots from the shoot? :D
 #33917  by Stark
 Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:04 pm
deathr0w wrote:
Stark wrote:Any screenshots from the shoot? :D

The data is currently uploading! We should have it all synced by Monday next week! Once we've got all the data I'll get the screenshots added :D

Any screens yet? :)
 #33918  by deathr0w
 Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:47 am
Stark wrote:
deathr0w wrote:
Stark wrote:Any screenshots from the shoot? :D

The data is currently uploading! We should have it all synced by Monday next week! Once we've got all the data I'll get the screenshots added :D

Any screens yet? :)

It's taken a bit longer to sync - but i'll have some screenshots up by the end of this week!
 #33927  by Falstaff
 Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:28 pm
Looks and sounds positively incredible ;) Cannot wait!
 #33928  by samloan58
 Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:30 pm
Hopefully the last screenshot gets released as soon as possible. :twisted: