Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Roxee Couture

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #29457  by Therocky88
 Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:38 am
I would love to see her naked in the shower, maybe she is wearing just a towel and her roommate wants to take a shower first, then she makes a deal that she will let him see her showering if he let her first

BTW I loved Tommy Hill “Fresh & Clean”more than Bonnie "Get It Out Of Your System" and Rogue "Shower Antics" , I think models are much more sexy when they leave their hair straight and don't wear necklaces in shower, you know the natural shower is to be as much natural as one should be
 #29467  by TheMiz
 Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:42 pm
She looks great!! I would like to see her in a naughty teacher scene, or a stepsister scene, or naked yoga maybe? Any of those would be great!
 #31614  by BobJones148
 Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:11 pm
Not one of my favs TBH ,but she's better than many others.

(chilled out on the fake tan)

For some inexplicable reason that made me think of ..... :lol:

Maybe she got a crate of it free with the boob job? :lol: :lol:
 #31616  by Steph
 Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:41 pm
BobJones148 wrote:Not one of my favs TBH ,but she's better than many others.

(chilled out on the fake tan)

For some inexplicable reason that made me think of ..... :lol:

Maybe she got a crate of it free with the boob job? :lol: :lol:

Believe it not that's Natalia's natural colour :o
 #31624  by deathr0w
 Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:00 am
Great news we've got Roxee due to shoot this week on 5th & 6th February! She'll be doing up to solo toys! Let us know if there are any new scene ideas for her :D

Stay tuned to the upcoming Shoot Schedule for the latest updates on our shoot activity! :geek: :geek: