Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Roxee Couture

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #31630  by Therocky88
 Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:23 am
deathr0w wrote:Great news we've got Roxee due to shoot this week on 5th & 6th February! She'll be doing up to solo toys! Let us know if there are any new scene ideas for her :D

Stay tuned to the upcoming Shoot Schedule for the latest updates on our shoot activity! :geek: :geek:

voyeur spy then wank would be great :D like someone spied on her while she was changing her clothes or having a shower then the turns on and allows him to wank
 #31636  by deejay
 Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:16 am
Can I request :D

Outfit any strappy /clear sandal heels

Keep the clear heels on till the end - no tights or stockings

Good full camera shots of the whole body including heels

Crouching down in heels - playing/ pov BJ/riding on top

Finish on boobs

Thanks ;)
 #31746  by samloan58
 Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:50 am
Holy shit. I don't know what she did with her new hairstyle or her makeup, but god damn she looks amazing in these previews. I liked her scenes from her last shoot, but I can already tell I am going to love her new scenes.

Can't wait to see her scenes getting released on the WIN sites.

P.S. Hoping that last preview scene is somewhere amongst the first ones to get released. :lol:
 #32656  by samloan58
 Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:00 pm
Oh man. I am liking that blonde hair color on her. Makes her look like an even dirtier slut. :twisted:
 #32735  by Falstaff
 Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:24 am
Roxee's last two videos are both amazing. Excellent angles, positions, and performance—really showing off her amazing ass. Loved seeing the creampie oozing out of her in the latest one, incredibly sexy. Definitely would love more of those in the future!
 #32736  by Sammy
 Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:34 am
Falstaff wrote:Roxee's last two videos are both amazing. Excellent angles, positions, and performance—really showing off her amazing ass. Loved seeing the creampie oozing out of her in the latest one, incredibly sexy. Definitely would love more of those in the future!

The creampie oozing out was absolute gold! :P Great to hear your appreciation, thanks!